14th June 2015, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Universities which offer Distance M.Tech in India? Total fee expenses to study?

Hello Friends,
I have done B.Tech and now I want to Distance M.Tech.
So tell me about the top universities in India
for this purpose and also kindly tell me what is fee of it?
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer M.Sc in Nursing in Abroad? Total expenses to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad?
  2. List of universities which offer M.Pharmacy in Abroad? Total expenses to study M.Pharmacy in Abroad?
  3. List of Universities which offer MBBS in Europe? Total expenses to study MBBS in Europe?
  4. Universities which offer MS in Biomedical Engineering in Abroad? Total expenses of this course?
  5. List of universities providing M.Tech through distance mode? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Total fee expenses to study MBBS in Ukraine? Entrance exams to study with scholarship?
  7. Which is better to study among MBA and PGDM? List of colleges with Fee expenses which offer MBA and PGDM course in India?
  8. Can I get total expenses covered under Education Loan to study Engineering in Abroad?
  9. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Science to M.Sc postgraduate? Total expenses to study Part Time PhD?
  10. List of universities which offer Distance LLM course in India?
  11. List of universities which offer Bachelor of Veterinary Science in Abroad? Total expenses to study this course in Abroad?
  12. Which is better GRE or GATE? Opportunities of getting grants or scholarship for doing MS in Abroad?
  13. Colleges/Universities that offer 3 years LLB course through correspondence/distance education mode? What is the fee structure?
  14. List of Government affiliated Dental Colleges which offer MDS in India? Number of seats available and fee expenses?
  15. Is there any bank which can grant my M.Tech education fee expenses?
  16. List of distance universities which offer PhD in Chemistry in India? Course fee and duration of PhD?
  17. List of Distance universities with fee structure which offer Automobile Engineering Diploma course?
  18. List of foreign universities which offers MBBS under total expenses of 7 lacs?
15th June 2015, 06:57 PM
2010ae07biv
Member+

Default Re: Universities which offer Distance M.Tech in India? Total fee expenses to study?

Following are university offer distance M.Tech in India:

Indira Gandhi Open University

Annamalai University

Osmania University

Sikkim Manipal University

Nalanda Open University

University of Madras

Mahatma Gandhi University

Karnataka State Open University

ICFAI University

Fee of M.Tech varies from university to university.

Fee of M.tech with distance mode is Rs 50000 to 100000 annually.
15th June 2015, 10:20 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities which offer Distance M.Tech in India? Total fee expenses to study?

List of Universities offers M.Tech in distance mode :

>> Indira Gandhi Open University

>> Osmania University

>> Jadavpur University

>> Guru Gobind singh University

>> Amity University

>> Nalanda Open University

>> Acharya Nagarjuna University

>> University of Madras

>> Mahatma Gandhi University

>> ICFAI University

>> Karnataka State Open University

>> Sikkim Manipal University.

Fee structure for M.Tech in distance mode :

Semester Fee :

>> Tuition Fees --- Rs. 15,000/-

>> Examination Fee -- Rs. 1800/-

>> Registration fee -- Rs. 500/-.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?