3rd January 2018, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MBA through regular mode if done graduation in 2014?

I have completed graduation in 2014 and now I want to do MBA from a regular university. Can I do MBA in regular degree. Please tell me some university.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MBA in regular mode without doing Intermediate?
  2. Can I pursue MBA in regular mode after doing graduation from Netaji Subhas Open University
  3. Can I do B.Ed in regular mode after completing my post graduation?
  4. Can MBA be done through Regular Mode after Graduation from correspondence/distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can MBA be done through regular mode after 12th & Graduation from open?
  6. Can I do B.Ed in regular mode after completing M.Com from distance mode?
  7. MBA can be done from regular mode if BBS is done through distance mode?
  8. What should I do in case I want to increase my graduation marks upto 60%? I did B.Com with 48% marks
  9. Can I do M.Com either via regular mode or distance mode along with B.Ed via regular mode? -- [New]
  10. How to do MBA in regular mode after scoring 48% in B.Com
  11. Can I do MBA or PGDM in regular mode after scoring 657 score?
  12. B.ed eligibility after getting less than 50% in post graduation?
  13. Are my both degrees LLB regular mode and MBA distance mode valid?
  14. Can I do MBA course after completion of B.Com in correspondence mode?
  15. Can I do M.Tech in regular mode without intermediate? I have completed graduation and PG in Acharya Nagarjuna Open University in distance mode
  16. Can I do master degree through regular mode after pursuing graduation in distance mode after BSc ATHM? Names of the universities where I can pursue it?
  17. How can I do B.Ed by regular or distance mode after graduation? What is the eligibility criteria?
  18. Is it possible to continue 2nd year from Regular mode after passing 1st year from Distance mode?
4th January 2018, 03:29 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MBA through regular mode if done graduation in 2014?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed graduation in 2014 and now I want to do MBA from a regular university. Can I do MBA in regular degree. Please tell me some university.

Yes, you can do MBA in regular mode after completion of graduation in 2014. Candidates with a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum of 50% can do an MBA in regular mode in various colleges in India. You have to appear for entrance examination like CAT, XAT, MAT, SNAP, TANCET, etc. for joining the MBA course. Admission to the MBA course is done on the basis of marks scored in the entrance examination mentioned above. Duration of the course is two years. There are various specializations available in the MBA like Finance, Marketing, HR, International Business, Information Technology, Rural Management, etc.
4th January 2018, 08:29 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Yes definitely you can pursue MBA through regular mode of education but for that you have to follow the eligibility criteria because to pursue regular course you must satisfy the age criteria as well as you have to show a valid reason that why u have a gap in your education.
5th January 2018, 08:45 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can apply for the MBA course through regular mode after the completion your Graduation in 2014, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the MBA course through regular mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?