17th January 2018, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to continue 2nd year from Regular mode after passing 1st year from Distance mode?

I have completed my 1st year degree via correspondence and now I want to continue degree 2nd year in regular. Is that possible? What should I do? Should I apply to my university? Will they provide migration or transfer certificate?

19th January 2018, 06:38 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to continue 2nd year from Regular mode after passing 1st year from Distance mode?

I am sorry to say that this is not possible to shift from Correspondence mode to Regular mode after completion of 1st year of your Degree course.

No college under any University will accept this and no such provisions are there.

You should have opted for Regular mode while joining Degree course itself.

Now it is late and not possible.

There are only 2 ways for you.
-Either to complete the Degree course in Correspondence mode.
-To quit the Degree course and to join Degree course freshly in Regular mode.

If you feel that you want to go for different course from a top college, then go for the 2nd option.

But this would result in 1 year academic career loss.

However I would suggest this option only because
-Candidates would gain more knowledge in Regular mode
-They can get their queries solved by Faculty
-Regular Mode Degree accepts every where unlike Correspondence
and there are so many other benefits.
19th January 2018, 12:33 PM
c.vijendra
Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to continue 2nd year from Regular mode after passing 1st year from Distance mode?

No , you can not join regular degree course in second year after completing first years from distance education .it is not possible in same universities as well as in the other universities.

There is facility to change the university of education in second year but for the same mode of course .

If you have regular first year passed degree , so than you can apply for admission in second year regular course in another university.
19th March 2020, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Can i join regular college for completing my m.com 2nd year after completing my m.com ist year from kuk distance university?
14th September 2021, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my bsc (bcz)degree privately can I give iit jam biotechnology exam or they wont accept my degree cause I have completed in private mode
19th January 2022, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to continue 2nd year from distance mode after passing 1yr from regular mode?
25th May 2022, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to continue my 2nd yr in correspondence after finishing my first yr in regular course?
27th May 2022, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

yes i have 1 ques. related to transfer from correspondence to regular college can i change or transfer in 2nd year from ignou open university to regulars college after 1st year completed from ignou open university
26th June 2022, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

If I did msc first year regular can I do second year private?
4th August 2022, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

It is possible to switch correspondence after 1sem completing in regular
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?