3rd January 2018, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Duration, fee and entrance exam details of pursuing Lawyer course?

I have completed B.E in 2011. I want to become a Lawyer. I need to know time duration for my course and approximately fee detail and is there any entrance exam, let know my number 9445784238 and my mail id is [email protected]. I hope you will contact me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I become a Lawyer after pursuing Graduation with Commerce stream? Which exam do I need to write to become a Lawyer?
  2. What is the duration of Diploma course in DreamZone? Also tell me about fee details?
  3. Colleges, entrance exam, duration, fee and application details for PhD in Management (HR)?
  4. Am I eligible for IFBI course after pursuing BSc degree? What is the duration and the fee structure?
  5. Details about CA course? What is the fee structure and the duration?
  6. Details about online ICWA course duration? What is the fee structure?
  7. Details about CS course duration? What is the fee structure? Best institutes in Ghaziabad for CS?
  8. How can I become a good Lawyer after completing BA course? What is the procedure to become a Lawyer?
  9. Details about course duration? What is the fee structure?
  10. Procedure of admission into CS after graduation? Details about the entrance exam, fee structure?
  11. Details about MS in Germany? What is the duration and the fee structure?
  12. Details of course, entrance exam and fee expenses to study ICSI after completion of Graduation?
  13. Process to take admission in Air Hostess at Delhi? Entrance exam, fee, duration and other details?
  14. Deck Cadet Course Details: Fee Structure, Course Duration?
  15. Procedure for studying CA? What is the course duration and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How may I get the details like eligibility criteria, fee structure, course duration, entrance exam date etc for taking admission in Ph.D course in Mumbai University?
  17. Any courses offered in the weekends? Duration, fee and location details?
  18. Procedure to become a Lawyer after completion of B.Com?
4th January 2018, 08:01 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration, fee and entrance exam details of pursuing Lawyer course?

As you have completed your B.E, so you are eligible to apply for 3 years LLB course. There is no age limit to pursue LLB. You have to appear for CLAT entrance examination after clearing which you can get admission in law colleges. The fees for 3 years LLB may range upto Rs. 20, 000/- to Rs. 25,000/- or more per year depending upon the standard of the colleges.
5th January 2018, 08:49 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration, fee and entrance exam details of pursuing Lawyer course?

Since, you have completed your BE course, you are very much eligible to opt for the LLB course from a recognized University.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University with scoring a minimum of 45% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the LLB course.
The duration of the LLB course is of 3 years.
Candidates must have to qualify in the CLAT examination in order to be eligible for pursuing LLB course.
The fee structure of the above mentioned course is around Rs. 25000/- to Rs. 30000 per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?