6th November 2016, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MBBS after B.Sc nursing?

Sir, I am a student of B.Sc nursing in 1st year. I want to know can I do MBBS after the B.Sc nursing. If no, then what we should do after the B.Sc nursing? What is the scope for that field? Please reply me on my email id. [email protected]

6th November 2016, 04:34 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MBBS after B.Sc nursing?

Yes, you can pursue MBBS after completing B.Sc nursing. You have to appear for NEET entrance examination in order to pursue MBBS. As you are pursuing B.Sc nursing which is a 4 years course, so you will again waste five and half years to complete MBBS.

Inspite of doing MBBS you can opt for M.Sc nursing course. after completing this course you can become a nurse in private or government hospitals. You can also get employed in different public sectors where nurses are required and also in Indian Army.
7th November 2016, 03:38 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MBBS after B.Sc nursing?

You can very much get admission in MBBS course after completion of your B.Sc(Nursing) course, there is no such problem in it. You will only have to appear for AIPMT examination and after can get admission in MBBS if you clear the minimum cut-off required for admission in the prospective Institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?