29th November 2014, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

For which stream I should apply in M.Tech if completed B.Tech(ECE)?

hello
i am completed b.tech in electronics &
communication engineering. so i am doing in m.tech.
which is the best stream in m.tech.
please tell me asap!

30th November 2014, 01:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For which stream I should apply in M.Tech if completed B.Tech(ECE)?

You must choose the same stream which you have studied in your B.Tech course. Choosing the same stream will surely help you during your M.Tech studies. If you opt for some other stream, then you will face problem while studying that stream.

You most choose the stream in which you have knowledge and it will surely help you during your research project which will the part of M.Tech program. M.Tech is mainly for those who want to enter research field or become a lecturer in a college. Hence, if you want to become a lecturer or join a Ph.D program after M.Tech, then you must have in depth knowledge of your stream.
30th November 2014, 03:34 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

List of Streams to do M.Tech after completing B.Tech in ECE are:

• Digital Electronics & Communication.
• Systems & Signal Processing.
• Computers & Communications.
• VLSI System Design.
• Digital Electronics & Communication Systems.
• Digital Systems Electronics.
• Microwave & Radar Engineering.
• Communications Engineering.
• Embedded Systems and VLSI Design.
• Electronics Instrumentation and Communication Systems.
• Communications and Signal Processing.
• Communication & Radar Systems.
• Microwave Engineering.
30th November 2014, 05:23 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

There are various streams available for the M.Tech course after completion of B.tech in Electronics and Communication. Some of the prominent streams are Communications, RF and Microwave, VLSI, Embedded Systems, etc. Although India is lagging behind in the field of Electronics and Communications but it is expected that the electronics and communication engineers will be in high demand in the near future especially keeping in mind the ongoing policies adopted by the current government at the center. Hence you should choose such a stream in which you have interest, you are comfortable and will enjoy if given to work. More important is you should have the basics clear for that particular stream. For example, for communications , analog and digital communication subject of your B.Tech course should be crystal clear, for RF and Microwave, Antenna and Microwave subjects should be crystal clear. So choose the stream in which you have interested and excel in it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?