12th May 2014, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Options to do correspondence MFA course? Estimated fee structure?

I have done my Bsc in computer science in 2007 and wanted to do master degree in multimedia applications or related to MFA is there any options to do in correspondence and i wanted to know more about this such as universities providing this courses and estimated fee structure.....
please do help me

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure of BFA and MFA in Allahabad University?
  2. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Last date of submitting the application for B.Ed correspondence from DU? Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence in DU? What is the fee structure? Duration of the correspondence course?
  4. Fee structure for MBA correspondence course of Symbiosis University? What is the fee structure for the same?
  5. Names of the colleges providing MD by correspondence? Fee structure of the course?
  6. Information regarding Correspondence MA and Correspondence Certificate Librarian course from IGNOU? Fee structure for these courses?
  7. How to do M.A in English after passing B.A by correspondence? What is the eligibility and the fee structure?
  8. What is the fee structure for BAMS correspondence course
  9. How to do B.Ed from correspondence? What is the fee structure? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  10. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  11. Procedure of correspondence B.Com with fee structure?
  12. Fee structure of BBA program from Correspondence? Is BBA course availabel though correspondence?
  13. Fee structure of correspondence program in MBA?
  14. When does the correspondence course in Diploma course commences? What's the procedure of fee submission? Fee structure for the same?
  15. Which is the best university for MBA course through correspondence in India? What is its fee structure and admission procedure?
  16. List of Colleges offering M.Com course in Correspondence? Which is the best university for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  17. What is the procedure for B.Ed correspondence? Fee structure of the course?
  18. Any affiliated institute for MCA course through correspondence? Procedure for admission and fee structure?
15th May 2014, 09:12 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Options to do correspondence MFA course? Estimated fee structure?

It is good to see that you want to continue your studies after your graduation. Although there are only limited institutes which offer correspondence degree in MFA course, you can still get chance in them. However it is better to go for regular full time course as it is a different field and requires a lot of hard work. You can pursue the course from:-

-G-TEC Computer Education, Bangalore
-Modart International Delhi, East Of Kailash, Delhi

Full time course offering institutes are :-
-Jyoti Nivas College Autonomous (Girls College), Koramangala, Bangalore
-Presidency College, Hebbal, Bangalore
-Institute of Business Management & Technology (IBMT), Banashankari, Bangalore
-Bangalore City College, Banasavadi, Bangalore
-Vidya Bharti Institute of Business Administration & Management Research - Maharashtra, Amravati
14th April 2015, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Options to do correspondence MFA course? Estimated fee structure?

dear sir/madam,
I am pursuing B.com now and have plans 4 taking up (masters in finance and accounting)..can you plz let me know the fee structure for MFA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?