4th May 2016, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to appear in an entrance exam to study correspondence M.Com in Delhi University?

Hello,
I want to do M.Com in correspondence mode in Delhi University. So. for this also I have to appear in the entrance exam? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study and fee expenses of correspondence MBA in Delhi University?
  2. When will the forms for Entrance Exam for M.Com course of Delhi university be available?
  3. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study B.Sc in Delhi University?
  4. Which University is a better choice for me to join M.Com course after completion of B.Com course from Kakatiya University?
  5. Can I study Law course in Correspondence having done BA course in Correspondence and being a House Wife?
  6. Is it possible to study M.Com after completing B.Com with 47%?
  7. How to pursue M.Com in best university which offers quality study material and placement? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  8. Last 10 years M.Com entrance exam solved papers of Delhi University
  9. Eligibility to study B.Ed from Delhi University for MBA correspondence student?
  10. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course in Delhi University? List of colleges which offer this course in Delhi University?
  11. How may I do LL.B through correspondence in outside Delhi region? I got 44% marks
  12. Do i need to crack any entrance exam to join correspondence course in M.Tech? Which colleges in Delhi offer such course?
  13. Possibility to study correspondence M.Sc(Agricultural Economics) if completed B.Sc in Economics? List of correspondence universities in India?
  14. How to take admission in B.Ed correspondence from Delhi University? When will be the entrance exam held? What is the fee structure?
  15. Is it possible to do LLB through correspondence from UP? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to study regular M.Com in DSE being a correspondence B.Com graduate of Delhi University?
  17. M.Com Ecommerce an be dron from Mumbai University through correspondence? Fee structure and scope of this course?
  18. Which university is better to study correspondence M.Com among IGNOU and Osmania University?
8th May 2016, 12:50 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to appear in an entrance exam to study correspondence M.Com in Delhi University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I want to do M.Com in correspondence mode in Delhi University. So. for this also I have to appear in the entrance exam? Please reply as soon as possible.
Yes, you have to appear for an entrance examination to study correspondence M.Com in Delhi University. The eligibility to study the course is a B.Com with 55% marks from a recognised university. The marks scored in the entrance test and B.Com will be considered for the admission. You can check the details in the website link Click here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?