7th December 2016, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue M.Sc with any subject after completing B.Sc (Biology) two years course? Is there any one year bridge course for the same?

Respected Sir, I am a B.Sc Biology 2 years course graduate. I want to do M.Sc but I have scored 59.6% marks in my graduation. My combination was Zoology, Botany and Chemistry. I want to know can I do M.Sc on any subject of my combination or is there any 1 year bridge course for B.Sc Biology science to complete my 3 years B.Sc course? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Doing MSc Chemistry without doing bridge course of BSc Chemistry? Can I do MSc Chemistry in 1 year sitting?
  2. Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc Nursing course after completing class 12th but failed in Biology subject?
  3. How to do MSc in Wildlife biology from Wildlife Institute of India after completing BSc Zoology Honors?
  4. In which subject should I pursue MA after 4 years of completing BBA course?
  5. Can I do MSc after years pass BSc graduation? -- [New]
  6. Which course will be better for me to pursue after completing class 12th with Biology?
  7. Can I pursue BCA course after completing Intermediate without Maths as a subject?
  8. In which subject should I do MSc after completing BSc with Chemistry/Zoology/Botany subjects? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I do MSc Biology? I am a BSc chemistry
  10. How to become a doctor if I am a student of biology studying in BSc final year? Can I pursue admission for MBBS after completing my graduation
  11. Can i be eligible for PGT Biology after M.Sc. in Computational Biology?
  12. How to pursue MSc stats from IIT? I have finished my graduation in BSc stats
  13. How to do MSc in correspondence after completing BSc in CBZ? Which subject is good for me?
  14. Can I pursue M.Sc in Psychology after completing B.Sc in Biology?
  15. Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in Physiology after completion of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  16. In which subject should I complete my MSc after finishing BSc with Chemistry/Zoology/Microbiology subjects?
  17. What should I do to get admission in MSc? I am studying BSc Sem 3
  18. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
9th December 2016, 09:37 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue M.Sc with any subject after completing B.Sc (Biology) two years course? Is there any one year bridge course for the same?

I am happy to tell you that you can definitely pursue M.Sc in any of your subject combination after the completion of B.Sc course.
Once you have completed your B.Sc course from a recognised University, you are definitely eligible to opt for the M.Sc course.
15th August 2017, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I pursue M.Sc with any subject after completing B.Sc (Biology) two years course? Is there any one year bridge course for the same?

I am two years graduate in bio science,could i pursue one year bridge course to become three years graduate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?