31st October 2011, 10:51 AM
swathi30

Government Job Opportunities for me being a candidate having completed MCA and having 2 years of experience?

Hi I completed MCA...,I have 2 yrs experience as a faculty..,plz inform govtjobs notification

Related Questions:
  1. Government Job Opportunities for MCA with 6 years experience?
  2. Government Job Opportunities for me being a candidate having 15 years of experience in Textile Industry? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Job opportunities for a candidate having 3 years work experience in government sector?
  4. Job opportunities in Government as well as Private Sector for a candidate who has completed B.Tech in 5 years?
  5. Private sector job after completing MCA with 7 years of teaching experience?
  6. Job opportunities in Government sector of Tamil Nadu for B.Sc Nurse who has 11 years of experience?
  7. What kind of PG courses(along with details) are available to increase my job opportunities and to improve my career? I have completed B.Sc in Computer Technology and MCA through correspondence. I have 4 years of IT experience
  8. Job Opportunities in Government sector for M.Sc Computer Science candidate with one year experience in Software field?
  9. Teaching opportunities in any Government school for 43 years old M.Sc(Biochemistry) postgraduate who has 15 years of Teaching experience in Abu Dhabi?
  10. Job opportunities in Government sector for a Diploma Mechanical Engineer with 4 years of experience?
  11. Can I apply for government job being an 40 years age female candidate?
  12. Which Government Jobs is best suitable for me being a candidate having completed MCA and working as Developer in TCS since 1.2 years?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for government job if I am 40 years old?
  14. Can I apply for government jobs being a female candidate at the age of 40 years?
  15. What are the suitable government jobs for MCA and ME graduates?
  16. Job opportunities in Government sector for 38 years old M.Phil(Statistics) postgraduate who has 9 years of work experience in College?
  17. Is it possible for me to get a government job when am 34 years old fall into BC Christian category?
  18. Job in IT or government field after completing MCA without having any experience? -- [New]
31st October 2011, 01:41 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government Job Opportunities for me being a candidate having completed MCA and having 2 years of experience?

dear friend,
As you have done MCA course then you can apply for govt. jobs like-

1.Govt banking sector jobs..

2.Railways.

3.UPSC conducted civil service exams like- IAS, IPS, IFS

4.Defense exams- CDS.

5.System analyzer.

You can go for any of them..

Beside this you will get a huge opportunity to get a job in IT company..

So, don't worry..
All the best.
31st October 2011, 08:04 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government Job Opportunities for me being a candidate having completed MCA and having 2 years of experience?

Its a great opportunity in front of you as you are a student of Computer I mean MCA and you have a two years experience certificate.

There are so many Govt.sector like:

1:BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited)

2RDO (Defence Research and Development Organization)

3:Railway recruitment board(RRB)

4:HAL (Hindustan Aeronautics Limited)

5:Electronic cooperation of india limited(ECIL)

6:Union Public Service Commission(UPSC)

7:SAIL(Steel Authority of India)

8:DRDO (Defence Research and Development Organization)

9:Probationary Officer(PO)of SBI Bank,UBI Bank,Bank of India
8th November 2011, 03:28 PM
pabitra_nayak
Senior Member+

Look for employment news papre for more. As you are a post graduate you can look for jobs in the following sectors..
2.Railways.
4.Defense exams- CDS.
5.System analyzer.
8th November 2011, 03:43 PM
pabitra_nayak
Senior Member+

Look for employment news papre for more. As you are a post graduate you can look for jobs in the following sectors..
2.Railways.
4.Defense exams- CDS.
5.System analyzer.
27th February 2014, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Government Job Opportunities for me being a candidate having completed MCA and having 6 years of experience?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?