14th November 2016, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Which course can I pursue after completing B.Sc and B.Ed?

Respected Sir, I want to know which course can I pursue after completing B.Sc and B.Ed? I also want to know about the future scope for these courses. Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do B.Ed after completing BSc Physics with 60%?
  2. Information about BSc course? Is it possible to pursue MBBS after completing BSc? Eligibility criteria to apply for MBBS after completing BSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. From which university can I pursue B.Ed through distance education in Bangalore? I am a graduation in BSc Biotechnology
  4. How can I pursue B.Ed course after completing M.Com from Odisha?
  5. What are the different medical exams available? I failed twice in medical entrance earlier.
  6. Can I pursue MBBS after completing BUMS? What is the procedure to pursue MBBS after completing BUMS?
  7. Should I pursue LLB course along with BA or after completing BA?
  8. How can I pursue B.Sc (Honours) after completing Diploma in Agriculture? From where can I pursue B.Sc (Honours)?
  9. Which Higher study course can I pursue after completing B.Sc Biotechnology? From which University should I pursue the course?
  10. Can I do b.Ed after completing BSc CS? I want to become a teacher
  11. Information on how to apply for teacher job in UP after completing BSc and B.Ed from CMJ Shillong University
  12. Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc Psychology after completing B.Sc Computer Science? What is the age limit to pursue M.Sc course?
  13. How can I pursue Photojournalism after completing class 10th? Is there any exam required to pursue the course?
  14. Will B.Ed be suitable after completing BSc Computers?
  15. Can I pursue a career in Journalism after completing B.Sc Computer Science? Which courses are available in Journalism that I can pursue?
  16. Is it possible to pursue M.Sc after completing BA externally?
  17. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing B.Sc? What are the job scope after completing the course? -- [New]
  18. How much should I score in class 10th to pursue CA course? Which course should I pursue as Degree course and what is the job scope after completing CA course?
15th November 2016, 09:35 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course can I pursue after completing B.Sc and B.Ed?

Mostly candidates pursuing B.Ed degree after bachelor degree are interested in teaching jobs.

So, according to me you are seeing your future in teaching.

So, you can appear for CTET, STET examination and after qualifying in examination eligible for final selection.

If you want to be lecturer you can pursue master degree and after that appear for NET, SET examination for recruitment.
16th November 2016, 04:55 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which course can I pursue after completing B.Sc and B.Ed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to know which course can I pursue after completing B.Sc and B.Ed? I also want to know about the future scope for these courses. Please answer as soon as possible.

There are various courses are available to study after completing B.Sc and B.Ed. They are

M.Sc
Master of Education (M.Ed)
MBA
MCA
Post Graduate Diploma in Higher Education
Post Graduate Diploma in Distance Education
M.A
PG Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?