5th May 2011, 10:16 PM
sameet4

Can I take admission in MCA after completing B.Com? What is the procedure to take admission?

i am completing B.COM and i want to take admission in M.C.A. can i do this? What is the procedure to take admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Can i get external admission for SYB.Com after completing F.Y.B.Com with ATKT
  2. Procedure for M.Com admission in Pune university after completing B.Com fro Shivaji University?
  3. Can I get admission in MCA management? What is the procedure? Is there any scope for MCA commerce? I have not done document verification for MCA admission
  4. Am I eligible for B.Tech or M.Tech after passing HS from Arts
  5. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to get admission in IGNOU for MCA program? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Can I get admission in MIT Pune after completing BCA from Ellim University? Procedure and the fee structure for admission?
  7. Direct T.Y.Bcom after completing my H.S.C. 2 years before -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How should I take admission in MCA through distance education of Mumbai University? What will be the complete admission procedure?
  9. Procedure for admission to MCA from Mumbai university? Can i take admission in the current year?
  10. What is MCA admission procedure? What is the syllabus of MCA? Study material for MCA?
  11. What is the procedure to get admission in MCA? -- [New]
  12. What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for MCA course in DU?
  13. Direct T.Y.B.Com possible after HSC? Procedure to apply?
  14. Procedure of admission into first year of B.Com? What is the fee structure of B.Com course?
  15. Am I eligible for MCA course after completing B.E in EC
  16. Admission procedure to study PhD for MCA candidate?
  17. Admission procedure to study MCA for B.Com graduate? Entrance exam to get admission?
  18. Admission procedure for admission into PG courses(Maths and MCA) in Shibpur College?
6th May 2011, 03:52 PM
neerajshuran

Default Re: Can I take admission in MCA after completing B.Com? What is the procedure to take admission?

dear,friend you can take admission im MCA course after your B.com.the procedure for taking admission is to give the entrance exam of MCA ,by the test you can get good college .
9th May 2011, 12:33 PM
Gita Irudhayaraj
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Can I take admission in MCA after completing B.Com? What is the procedure to take admission?

hi friend,

Admission procedure:

You can surely join MCA course after your B.Com degree. You can select the colleges and prepare for the entrance exams. By applying for the entrance you can get the seats.

Fee structure : will differ according to the colleges.

All the best.
9th May 2011, 04:11 PM
sameet4

Default Re: Can I take admission in MCA after completing B.Com? What is the procedure to take admission?

can i do MSc.IT after B.Com
9th May 2011, 04:13 PM
sameet4

Exclamation Re: Can I take admission in Msc.IT after completing B.Com? What is the procedure to take admission?

can i do MSC.IT after B.COm
18th May 2011, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

i have complited my bcom now i m doing software then i have to do mac how the procedure please tell me
25th August 2011, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

join cs after b.com

fees & course
29th November 2011, 11:29 PM
litunu

You can surely join MCA course after your B.Com degree. You can select the colleges and prepare for the entrance exams. By applying for the entrance you can get the seats.
Fee structure : will differ according to the colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?