18th January 2012, 10:32 AM
repudi

Am I eligible for ICET Exam having scored 48% in B.Com course and belong to OC category?

i am a B.Com Graduate holder with 48% (OC candidate ) i am eligibile for ICET or not? Please give me a detailed answer

18th January 2012, 02:00 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for ICET Exam having scored 48% in B.Com course and belong to OC category?

ICET(Integrated Common Entrance Test) ELIGIBILITY

1.>you must be Indian Nationals and should satisfy Local/Non Local status requirements laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulations of Admission) Order, 1974 as amended up-to-date

2.>Admissions into any college depends on its recognition / Affiliation by the Statutory bodies

3.>Persons other than Indian Nationals shall satisfy the rules of the Universities concerned and

4.>A pass in Bachelor's Degree except BOL & BFA or appearing at the final year exams of Bachelor's Degree of Universities in Andhra Pradesh or any other University recognized as equivalent there to Merely qualifying in the Entrance Test does not entitle a candidate to be admitted into the MBA/MCA courses unless the candidate;

5.>Applies to the Authority Concerned in response to the admission notification and

6.>Satisfies all the eligibility conditions of admission stipulated by the authority concerned

For More Log On To:-http://icet2011.net/
Attached Files
File Type: txt icet sylladus.txt(3.2 KB, 59 views)
File Type: docx icet exam pattern.docx(12.3 KB, 72 views)
1st March 2012, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for ICET Exam having scored 48% in B.Com course and belong to OC category?

can we get admission with out icet
8th March 2012, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

how many marks to pass in icet exam
26th March 2012, 04:41 AM
Unregistered

i have 3 years gap between bsc and mca. can i attend icet. am i eligible for mca?
5th May 2012, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

how many marks to qualify icet2012
6th July 2012, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

I got 49.28 in degree can i do mba? Please tell me that i was tensed
2nd November 2012, 09:44 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

ICET Exam Eligibility :

MBA :
you should have passed Bachelor degree with min of 3 years course with min of 50% aggregate (45% for reserved candidates) from a recognized University

MCA :
you should have passed Bachelor degree with min of 3 years course with min of 50% aggregate (45% for reserved candidates) from a recognized University
You should also complete Mathematics in 10+2 level

The qualifying degree obtained by distance mode should have recognized by joint committee of UGC , AICTE & DEC
The candidates who are appearing for final year degree exam shall also be eligible to apply ICET
Qualifying marks in ICET is 25% & No min marks are prescribed for SC/ST candidates

15th August 2013, 08:12 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by repudi View Post
i am a B.Com Graduate holder with 48% (OC candidate ) i am eligibile for ICET or not? Please give me a detailed answer
Sorry to say that you're not applicable for ICET Entrance Examination . Because you have scored low percentage of marks in bachelor degree course.

You have mention that you're belong OC category candidate and There is no relaxation will be applicable for OBC candidates. Only 5% Percentage of marks relaxation will be applicable for SC/ST candidates.

So, As per you're percentage of marks you're not applicable for this Entrance Examination.

ICET is an (Integrated Common Entrance Test)

Eligibility Criteria Required for ICET Entrance Examination:-

Having either three years bachelor Degree or Master degree course with 50% of marks (45% of marks for reserved category candidates ) can eligible to apply for this Entrance Examination .

And Bachelor degree Final year students of graduation also eligible to apply for this Entrance Examination .

Application Procedure :-

The Applicant who interested to apply for this Entrance Examination in Online Mode by visiting the Official website . The Examination fees for this Entrance Examination Rs 250/- for General category candidates .

For More Information Please Visit here:-http://icet2013.net/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?