21st June 2016, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I get free seat through Tamil Nadu PG Medical entrance exam?

Hi,
Can anyone of you kindly tell me that I can get free seat or my study will be free if I crack and get seat through Tamil Nadu PG Medical entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for a free seat in any government college of Tamil Nadu? -- [New]
  2. Will I get a free seat or paid seat in private medical college of Tamilnadu after scoring 193.5 medical cutoff?
  3. Eligibility to apply in Tamil Nadu PG Medical Entrance exam for M.Pharmacy admission?
  4. Is it true that Tamil Nadu state board students will have to appear in entrance exam to get medical seats in Tamil Nadu government medical colleges?
  5. Can I get a seat for MBBS in Tamilnadu Government Medical College after scoring 191.25 cutoff marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How may I get a seat in medical colleges of Tamil Nadu for MBBS course? What's the procedure for the same? I have scored 93% marks in my 12th exam
  7. How may I get details about entrance and non entrance exam for MBBS? Number of seats available in Tamil Nadu? How may I get a seat?
  8. Which institute is best for Boiler Operating engineer course in Tamilnadu
  9. Which college can I get with 191.25 marks in High Secondary in Tamilnadu? Which is preferable, either Tamil nadu medical college or Tamil nadu Private medical college? I belong to MBC category
  10. Information about admission in TN government colleges? Availability of MBBS application forms?
  11. Availabily of a seat in ECE branch in Tamil nadu.
  12. Chances of getting MBBS seat in self financing colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  13. Can I get MBBS seat in Government Medical Colleges of Tamil Nadu with 187 cut off marks?
  14. Will I get private seat in Tamil Nadu private Medical colleges? List of MCI approved colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  15. Would I be consider under Tamil Nadu state quota in engineering/medical entrance exam? I belong to Tamil Nadu but I am studying(In 10th std) in Noida due to my father's job
  16. Will I get a medical seat in any self financing medical college in Tamilnadu under MBC category after scoring 184.5 medical cutoff?
  17. What are the colleges in Coimbatore offering M.Tech IT
  18. With medical cutoff of 122.5 can I get a medical seat in tamilnadu?
24th June 2016, 12:49 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get free seat through Tamil Nadu PG Medical entrance exam?

No, neither will you get a free seat and neither will your study fee be free, at the most you can get scholarship to study the course provided you should o very well and fulfill their scholarship criteria.

Therefore, I suggest you to do well in your examination, if you wish to avail scholarship to continue with your course with minimum expense.
24th June 2016, 06:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get free seat through Tamil Nadu PG Medical entrance exam?

If you can crack PG medical entrance exam with an excellent rank then surely you can get admission through counselling which is a free seat. Education will not be free any case and you have to pay the tuition fee for admission.

There are management quota seats which will require tuition fee and donation in first year for admission which is not based on merit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?