16th January 2015, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

Job opportunities for BCA-MCA Dual degree student?

hello
what are the job Opportunities
after doing bca-mca dual degree?????
plese let me know about the jobs for me
please reply as soon as possible

20th January 2015, 08:04 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities for BCA-MCA Dual degree student?

Many government and private organizations, include MCA graduates as a part of those institutions/ organizations. Hence, MCA graduates can find good employment opportunities in any organization apart from jobs in core sector IT companies. You may find employment opportunities in areas like,
>> Networking
>> Simulation
>> Banking Sector
>> E-Commerce
>> Data Base Management
>> Stock Exchange
Generally MCA candidates like you begin their career as "Junior Programmers"/ Software Engineer at the very first stage. Based on experience he/ she would become Software Developer, Web Designer, System Analysts, Senior Software Engineer, Project leaders, Project Manager, Lead Software Development Engineer. You may find good jobs in Private IT companies such as HCL, TCS, Polaris, Infosys, CTS, Oracle, Accenture, and Many. Apart from this sector, you can also expect major number of jobs in leading IT companies of Government enterprises such as BHEL, GAIL, NTPC, BEL.
25th June 2017, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

What is the requirement for job after BCA? Please explain in detail... Is it manageable to do dual degree at a same time?
4th July 2017, 10:08 PM
EngineerSolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
what are the job Opportunities
after doing bca-mca dual degree?????
plese let me know about the jobs for me
please reply as soon as possible
BCA-MCA dual degree if not taken from recognized university and if you are not getting campus placements then it is a bit difficult to find jobs in regular MNCs. The combined course usually cut short the syllabus in order to complete the entire course on time (5 years). So try to get campus placement.

If you are from recognized university then you can apply for jobs with educational qualification as MCA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?