11th July 2016, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to improve marks in M.Sc Maths for a candidate who has completed the course 15 years back?

Hello Everyone,
I have done M.Sc Maths with 49% around 15 years ago from Bangalore University. Now I want to do Improvement in M.Sc Maths so I want to know all procedure and information. Thanks in advance!

12th July 2016, 08:50 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to improve marks in M.Sc Maths for a candidate who has completed the course 15 years back?

Improvement exams are not available for candidates who have done M.Sc maths 15 years back. You have to pursue degree again from another university to improve your marks.

Improvement exams application after filled straight after passing the degree programme. 15 years is a long time and now university won't allow such exams for you.
13th July 2016, 12:45 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to improve marks in M.Sc Maths for a candidate who has completed the course 15 years back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I have done M.Sc Maths with 49% around 15 years ago from Bangalore University. Now I want to do Improvement in M.Sc Maths so I want to know all procedure and information. Thanks in advance!
After 15 years gap, it is impossible to improve marks in M.Sc Mathematics. The candidate can study again M.Sc Mathematics in distance mode and score high marks. It is the only option available to improve your marks in M.Sc Mathematics. You can study the course in distance mode in various universities in India.
13th July 2016, 03:31 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that now you cannot go for improvement examination after so many years of gap. You should have opted for it just after the completion of your examination during the course.

There is no option to opt for it right now, if however you wish to score well in your M.Sc examination now, you will have to get admission in the course from a recognized University and will have to study throughout the entire course and then appear for the examination.
14th July 2016, 01:08 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say you that it is not possible to improve your marks anyway after a long gap of 15 years. The only option for you is that you can study again M.Sc in Mathematics through distance mode and score well this time. This is the only option from which you can improve your marks, otherwise there is no chance instead.
22nd March 2021, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I improve my marks after completion of degree of m.sc maths after 3 years
21st December 2021, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

i complete my BSc in maths in 2006 now can i apply for MSc in maths
20th September 2022, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

I'm m.sc math complete in year 2019 I'm try to improve my pertange m.sc math my is 49.30 three year gap how to improve im pertange
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?