24th August 2013, 03:36 PM
divya253

How to pursue masters in Physics in IIT or IISC?

HI!
I'm a student of sybsc Mumbai university and wish to persue my masters in physics in IIT or IISC
I have enrolled for the study material from VPM classes .However I am now not very sure whether those are enough .....Do i need to refer more books for the same and if so which ones.
It would be really a great help if people answer to this
Thanking you in anticipation,

22nd March 2014, 01:07 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to pursue masters in Physics in IIT or IISC?

There are 15 IITs which offers various undergraduate, post graduate and research programmes. There are limited seats almost 10,000 seats in all IITs and the competition is really tough.
For under graduate courses, you need to complete the class 12 exams minimum with 60 per cent marks. You have to appear for the entrance exam conducted for IIT.
There are post graduate level courses like M.Tech in Aerospace, Microelectronics & VLSI, Chemical, Computer Science and Engineering, Power Electronics & Power System, Mechanical, Civil, Electronic System, Communication & Signal Processing, Energy Science Engineering. M.Tech in Biochemical & Biotechnology Engineering, Process Engineering & Design, Computer Application in Chemical Engineering, Information and Communication Technology courses are also offered. There are also you have write the entrance exam and personal interview.
15th June 2014, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pursue masters in Physics in IIT or IISC?

I have completed intermediate.i'm in confusion to join in iit/iisc. Could u help me by giving suitable eg.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?