9th December 2016, 12:47 AM
Subhendudalei

Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed entrance exam after completing BA scoring 44.75% marks?

Respected Sir, I have completed my graduation with BA scoring 44.75% marks and now I want to apply for B.Ed course. I want to know am I eligible to apply for B.Ed entrance exam with such criteria? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed entrance exam after completing BA scoring 44.75% marks?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for GDCA exam after completing B.Com scoring 35% marks? How can I apply for the exam?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for Indian Air Force entrance exam after completing class 12th scoring 66.2% marks?
  4. Am I eligible to pursue B.Ed after completing BA scoring 43% marks? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible to apply for Private Bank PO exam after completing Graduation scoring 40% marks? How can I apply for the exam?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for CBI jobs after completing Intermediate with 85% marks? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  7. Am I eligible for GPSC exam after completing B.com scoring 45% marks?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for a student Visa for Europe after completing class 10th scoring 70% marks?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for CDS examination after completing class 12th with 58% and Graduation with 70% marks?
  10. Am I eligible for CTET exam after completing Graduation with 44% marks?
  11. Am I eligible to appear for GMAT exam after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering scoring 53% marks?
  12. Am I eligible for B.Ed post after scoring 43% marks in B.A?
  13. Am I eligible for B.Ed entrance exam in OBC category after scoring 48.67% in BSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to pursue B.Pharma after completing class 12th scoring 55% marks? How can I apply for admission?
  15. Eligibility to study B.Ed from Delhi University for MBA correspondence student?
  16. Which course should I pursue after completing class 12th (MPC) scoring 75% marks?
  17. Am I eligible to pursue MA course after completing BA scoring 44.62% marks?
  18. How to do MBA after studying 3rd year B.Tech
11th December 2016, 09:22 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed entrance exam after completing BA scoring 44.75% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subhendudalei View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my graduation with BA scoring 44.75% marks and now I want to apply for B.Ed course. I want to know am I eligible to apply for B.Ed entrance exam with such criteria? Please answer as soon as possible.
As per marks criteria, you are not eligible for B.Ed course. You have completed B.A course with 44.75%.

Those candidates who have completed graduation or masters degree with above 50% marks from a recognized University are eligible for B.Ed course.

There are no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?