17th January 2017, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Can I pursue B.Ed course after completing B.Com with 52% marks from VBS PU?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with B.Com scoring 52% marks and now I want to pursue B.Ed course so I want to know can I pursue B.Ed course after completing B.Com with 52% marks from VBS PU? Please answer as soon as possible.

19th January 2017, 04:51 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue B.Ed course after completing B.Com with 52% marks from VBS PU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with B.Com scoring 52% marks and now I want to pursue B.Ed course so I want to know can I pursue B.Ed course after completing B.Com with 52% marks from VBS PU? Please answer as soon as possible.

Yes, you can pursue B.Ed course after completing B.Com with 52% marks. If you want to become a teacher in commerce related subjects then you should study M.Com and then pursue the B.Ed in Commerce. Some universities accept B.Com degree for B.Ed but then you have to choose the subjects like English, Hindi, Social Studies or Mathematics in B.Ed. So it is advisable to study M.Com and then B.Ed course to pursue your career in teaching in commerce related subjects. The candidates with a Bachelors degree with a minimum of 50% marks are eligible for the B.Ed. The admission will be done on the basis of an entrance examination.
19th January 2017, 10:56 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue B.Ed course after completing B.Com with 52% marks from VBS PU?

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education and it is two year course from a recognised university.

The required eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline with minimum 50%.

So, you are eligible to appear for examination. But, you have to qualify in entrance examination conducted by universities for admission in course.

To get admission in some of institutions you are eligible to get admission on the basis of merit score. So, to get detail visit official website.
22nd January 2017, 11:19 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you are eligible for B.Ed course because you have completed B.Com course with 52% marks.

Those candidates who have completed graduation or masters degree with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.

There are no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?