25th January 2017, 12:19 PM
krishnapriya2345@gmail

How can I pursue LLB course after completing BE scoring 70% marks?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with BE scoring 70% marks and now I want to pursue a Career in LAW so I want to know how can I pursue LLB course after completing BE scoring 70% marks? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue LLB after scoring 79% marks in BBA?
  2. Should I pursue LLB course along with BA or after completing BA?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for LLB course after scoring 39% in B.Com and 60% marks in M.Com?
  4. Am I eligible to pursue MA course after completing BA scoring 44.62% marks?
  5. Can I pursue LLB course after completing M.Com? Is LLB a 3 or 2 years course for a PG candidate?
  6. Am I eligible to pursue LLB course after scoring 51% marks in class 12th if I belong to OBC Category?
  7. Which course should I pursue after completing class 12th (MPC) scoring 75% marks?
  8. Can I pursue LLB from Malappuram after qualifying class 12th scoring 70% marks at the age of 28 years?
  9. Is it possible to pursue M.SC after 17 years of completing B.Sc scoring 44% marks being a SC category candidate?
  10. What is the procedure to pursue LAW after completing B.Com from ISM?
  11. Am I eligible to pursue B.Ed after completing BA scoring 43% marks? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
  12. Can I pursue B.Ed course after completing B.Com with 52% marks from VBS PU?
  13. Am I eligible to pursue BCA course directly after completing class 12th scoring 90% marks in HS?
  14. Is it possible to pursue B.Ed along with MA English within 1 year after completing BCA course scoring 67% marks?
  15. Can I pursue LLB course after completing class 12th? What is the course duration of LLB? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I pursue M.Sc after completing B.Sc Maths honors scoring 42% marks?
  17. Can I study Law after my UG BSc electronics?
  18. Am I eligible to pursue MCA after completing B.Sc scoring 78% marks? Do I need to appear for ICET exam for admission? -- [New]
27th January 2017, 04:29 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I pursue LLB course after completing BE scoring 70% marks?

No, you are not eligible to pursue LLB course after completion of your B.E course with 70% aggregate marks from a recognised university. To be eligible to pursue LLB course, you should have passed Bachelor's degree in Science/ Arts/ Commerce stream from a recognised university. Admissions in LLB course are done through CLAT examination. So, being a B.E graduate, you are not eligible to appear in CLAT examination to get admission in LLB course.
27th January 2017, 11:10 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I pursue LLB course after completing BE scoring 70% marks?

LLB stands for Bachelor of Legislative Law and it is three year duration course from a recognsied university.

Yes, you are eligible to appear for entrance examination to get admission in course. The eligibility criteria to get admission in course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any recognised university.

The minimum required aggregate to appear for examination varies with universities. Some of universities offers admission on the basis of merit score.

So, to get detail about admission procedure visit official website of respective university or college in which you want to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?