2nd November 2016, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue M.Sc integrated course in Electronic Media with Commerce stream in class 12th?

Hello Sir, I am a Commerce student of class 12th. I have opted Commerce+Physical Education in class 12th so can I pursue M.Sc integrated course i.e. B.Sc+M.Sc in Electronic Media? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to pursue M.Sc IT after completing class 12th with Commerce stream?
  2. Career scope of Bachelor of Mass Media(BMM)
  3. Are PCB students eligible to join Electronic Media course?
  4. What is the difference between MSc electronics media and M.E Multimedia?
  5. Entrance exams and sample papers for the exams for admission in M.Sc. (Electronic Media)
  6. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Commerce with Maths) which can enable me to learn and earn together?
  7. Am I eligible to become a Software Engineer after the completion of class 12th Commerce stream? Which course do I have to pursue?
  8. Is it possible to pursue Architecture with Commerce (without Maths) stream? If not then is there any other way to pursue Architecture without wasting a year?
  9. Syllabus for M.Sc Electronic Media course of University of Mysore?
  10. What Should I pursue B.Com or B.Com Hons to pursue CA course?
  11. Cutoff marks required to appear for MSc Electronic Media Entrance Exam?
  12. Which diploma course can i pursue after passing 12th with Commerce side?
  13. Can I pursue BBA or BBM after completing class 12th with Commerce stream scoring 61.2% marks? Which is better among BBA and BBM and which one has the best career scope?
  14. What career options are available for me after passing class 12th? I am a student studying in class 12th -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What are the courses that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Commerce) with Economics? Can I pursue CA course?
  16. How much should I score in class 10th to get admission in class 12th (Commerce)? -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible to pursue five years Integrated LLB course after completing class 10th and 12th from Private?
  18. Is it possible to pursue class 12th with Commerce after completing class 11th with Science (Medical)?
5th November 2016, 02:22 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue M.Sc integrated course in Electronic Media with Commerce stream in class 12th?

Yes, after completion of your 12th board examination, you can very much get admission in the above mentioned course from a recognized university, there is no such problem in it. You will have to appear and clear an entrance test conducted by the state or by the respective Institute, you wish to get admission in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?