2nd November 2016, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Percentage criteria and requirements to get M.Sc(Biotechnology) admission in Sathyabama University?

I want to study M.Sc(Biotechnology) in Sathyabama University. I would like to know about the requirements and percentage criteria for admission. Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I enter into CAG being a candidate of pursuing CA course? Age criteria and other requirements for this?
  2. PCB student is eligible to do BCA coure or not?
  3. Top 5 colleges in Tamil Nadu for Aeronautical Engineering? Information regarding Fee structure ad Entrance Examination for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Percentage of marks required in B.Sc for getting scholarship from Cambridge University? Admission criteria for colleges under Cambridge university?
  5. Procedure to take admission in PEC? Criteria for admission? Is it UGC recognized?
  6. Any chance to get admission in electronics after scoring 63% in EE? Is there any percentage requirements?
  7. Eligibility to get Visa to study MS(Electronics) in USA for B.Tech graduate of India? Requirements to get admission in any Public University?
  8. Cutoff score required in GATE to get M.Tech(Nanotechnology) admission in Sathyabama University?
  9. Is it possible to do M.E full time after completing part time in Sathyabama university?
  10. After M.Ed can I do PhD in Education? What other higher studies options are there?
  11. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after scoring 50% marks in MA?
  12. Sathyabama University-B.E in EEE-5th Sem Integrated Circuits Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Eligibility criteria and requirements to get admission in M.Tech course in Bangalore?
  14. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  15. Eligibility to get admission in B.Ed in Delhi University after getting 45 marks in B.Com?
  16. Requirements for admission in Delhi University?
  17. How many number of seats branch wise available in Sathyabama University?
  18. Sathyabama University-B.E in EEE-5th Sem Instrumentation Systems Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
5th November 2016, 01:56 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage criteria and requirements to get M.Sc(Biotechnology) admission in Sathyabama University?

You need to have scored a minimum of 50% in aggregate in your graduation degree and after completion of your graduation, you will have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the prospective Institute mentioned above. Once you clear the examination with minimum passing marks you will be most eligible to avail a seat and carry on with your studies further.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?