31st October 2016, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue MA English from Utkal University after graduation from Netaji Subhas Open University, West Bengal?

Respected Sir, I want to know can I pursue MA English from Utkal University after graduation from Netaji Subhas Open University, West Bengal? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue MBA in regular mode after doing graduation from Netaji Subhas Open University
  2. Am I eligible for SSC exam if did Bachelor Preparatory Programme from Netaji Subhas Open University along with graduation?
  3. Admission procedure to do distance M.Sc(Zoology) in Netaji Subhas Open University?
  4. Course and place in west bengal for doing M.Sc in medical microbiology/biochemistry after BMLT course -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Netaji Subhas Open University Post-Graduation in Bengali (Paper 1) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. How to do Ph.D from Netaji Shubhas Open University after scoring 47% in masters in English
  7. Is it possible to do post graduation in M.A with distance learning after B.A with 48% 10 years back?
  8. Where to apply for doing M.D/Ph.D in distance mode? -- [New]
  9. Is there any institute which offers MPH in distance learning? I am BHMS doctor with 2 years experience
  10. Am I eligible for B.Ed from MDU having secured 49.89% in BA from DU?
  11. How to do B.Ed correspondence from Netaji Open University?
  12. Procedure to study Ph.D in Mathematics from Netaji Subhas Open University for M.Sc student?
  13. Is it possible to do B.Ed and MA in distance while being a school lecturer?
  14. List of all colleges which provides Ph.D and M.Phil? Previous year model papers to prepare for the entrance exam?
  15. Universities offering diploma in food technologies though correspondence?
  16. List of the colleges for M.ed correspondence course?
  17. Netaji Subhas Open University Post Graduate Commerce (Paper 18) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. What to choose after finishing BSc Maths between B.Ed or MSc? What are the job opportunities?
2nd November 2016, 12:12 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: Can I pursue MA English from Utkal University after graduation from Netaji Subhas Open University, West Bengal?

Yes you are eligible for M.A English in Utkal University.One of the best place to study M.A English and having experienced Faculty members.

I will share the contact details.

Address: Vani Vihar, Bhubaneswar, Orissa, India- 751007
Email: [email protected]

For admissions date announcements just follow the above contact details which was most useful.
2nd November 2016, 01:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue MA English from Utkal University after graduation from Netaji Subhas Open University, West Bengal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to know can I pursue MA English from Utkal University after graduation from Netaji Subhas Open University, West Bengal? Please answer as soon as possible.

If you satisfy the below mentioned eligibility then you can pursue the M.A English course at Utkal University. Any graduates with English as a subject from any university recognized by Utkal University is eligible to take admission to M.A English program in Utkal University, Directorate of Distance & Continuing Education. The course duration is two years (four semesters). You can apply online for the admission to the course, there are 200 seats are available for the course. The Utkal University website link is Click Here
2nd November 2016, 01:37 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can pursue MA in English after the completion of Graduation from Netaji Subhas Open University as it is a recognised University.
So, there must be no problem for further higher studies.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for MA course from Utkal University.
Candidates must have studied English as a subject in Graduation.
2nd November 2016, 06:02 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You have completed graduation degree through distance mode so you can do masters degree in distance mode. You can do in regular mode.

So you can apply for M.A in Engliskh from Utkal University in distance mode.
3rd November 2016, 12:49 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can very much get admission in MA English course from the above mentioned university after completion of graduation course from Netaji Subhas Open University, there is no such issue in it. You will have to fulfill the admission criteria in the prospective university and if you do fulfill it, you will be allowed to get admission in the university and course and continue with it.
3rd November 2016, 12:57 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you cam very much get admission in MA English course from the above mentioned university after completion of graduation course from Netaji Subhas Open University, there is no such issue in it. You will have to fulfill the admission criteria in the prospective university and if you do fulfill it, you will be allowed to get admission in the university and course and continue with it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?