17th March 2017, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I study further for architecture course after pursuing commerce stream?

Sir, I have taken commerce and pass 10th standard in 2016. I want to take architecture. As rules are changed recently after admissions. So, can I pursue further for architect?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to study Science and commerce at the same time?
  2. Is it possible to do Architecture by taking commerce stream in +2? Duration of the course and scope after it?
  3. Should i choose Science stream or Commerce for Architecture field?
  4. Is it possible to pursue Architecture with Commerce (without Maths) stream? If not then is there any other way to pursue Architecture without wasting a year?
  5. Can I do Architecture by taking commerce stream?
  6. How can we join Architecture stream by taking science or commerce? What sort of exams are required to join commerce stream?
  7. Can I get in to Architecture with Commerce stream with Maths?
  8. Whether I have to take Science or Commerce in 11th to do Architecture?
  9. Is Architecture course possible after commerce education?
  10. What should be done to do Architecture?
  11. Procedure to join CA course being a candidate pursuing 12th class with Commerce stream?
  12. Is AMIE in Architecture enough for pursuing Ph.D.?
  13. Cut off percentage required for admission in Architecture?
  14. Am I eligible for UG lecturer post in different colleges for Commerce Stream after doing PG in Management, qualifying UGC NET, graduating in Commerce stream and Ph.D pursuing?
  15. Is there a good future in commerce studies? Which area of commerce has a better scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get admission to study Architecture Diploma course being a Commerce candidate? Eligibility to appear in D.Arch entrance exam?
  17. Can I become a Lawyer after pursuing Graduation with Commerce stream? Which exam do I need to write to become a Lawyer?
  18. Is it possible to study commerce stream 11th and 12th while studying BCA 4th semester?
17th March 2017, 07:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study further for architecture course after pursuing commerce stream?

You need to study maths at class 12th level to become eligible for architecture entrance exam like JEE Main and NATA. Hence, if you have studied commerce, then make sure you have studied maths too.

Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam and seats are allotted based in rank. On the basis of 10th, you can apply for D.Arch through polytechnic entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?