15th May 2015, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I study M.Tech after completing Master of Computer Application course?

Dear Sir,
I am a student of Master of Computer
Application which is equivalent to B.Tech.
Right now I am in my final year.
I want to know that can I do M.Tech after my MCA course?

19th May 2015, 02:06 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I study M.Tech after completing Master of Computer Application course?

Yes of course. You are eligible to apply for M.Tech course after MCA course.

To get admission in M.Tech course, you need to crack the GATE Examination which is conducted by IIT. GATE i.e Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering Examination is conducted by IIT once in a year for admission to M.Tech course. The exam notification will be available in the month of October / November in the official website of IIT.

Eligibility Criteria:

The candidate should have passed master degree in any branch of Science / Mathematics / Statistics / Computer Applications from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. Those who are studying in the final year of degree course may also apply. No percentage bar is there to apply for this examination.

More details, visit the official website: Click Here !!!
19th May 2015, 05:21 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study M.Tech after completing Master of Computer Application course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I am a student of Master of Computer
Application which is equivalent to B.Tech.
Right now I am in my final year.
I want to know that can I do M.Tech after my MCA course?
Yes, you can study M.Tech course after completion of your MCA degree.

Those candidates who have completed B.Tech/B.E in computer science or MCA degree are eligible for M.Tech course.

Your age should be above 17 years.
19th May 2015, 05:44 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Yes you are eligible for the course of M.Tech as you have passed Master of Computer Application.
So once you have passed the MCA Course you will have to apply for the Entrance Examinations of the various colleges and then if you are able to crack the Entrance Examination then you will be able to get yourself admitted to the course of M.Tech.
So make sure that you start your preparation for the Entrance Examinations from now on.
The Entrance Examinations are not very tough so if you are prepared you will be able to get admission to a good college for the course of M.Tech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?