24th August 2013, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to do masters of engineering in automobile after completing master of computer application

am i eligible for to do master of engineering in automobile after completion of master of computer applications?

Related Questions:
3rd September 2015, 11:43 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible to do masters of engineering in automobile after completing master of computer application

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
am i eligible for to do master of engineering in automobile after completion of master of computer applications?
No, MCA degree is not eligible for M.Tech/ M.E in Automobile Engineering.

Those candidates who have completed B.E/B.Tech in Automobile Engineering from a recognized university then you are eligible for M.Tech/ M.E in Automobile Engineering.

Your age should be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?