23rd June 2018, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MA in PR and Event Management being a BBA(H) student?

Hello everyone, I am a student of BBA(H). I want to do MA in the field of PR and Event Management from Amity School of Communication. I would like to know that can I do this MA course? Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. How can i make a career in Event Management? Which course should i study for this?
  2. Entrance exam available to study MBA(Event Management) in National Academy of Event Management and Development?
  3. Which is better a MBA in Event Management or Diploma in Event Management? List of colleges offering this course?
  4. Qualification required for doing Event Management degree after 12th?
  5. Eligibility to study Event Management course for Diploma Holder in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  6. List the best Event Management courses available in abroad?
  7. How to enrol for Event Management course? What is the scope for this profession in India? How much is the salary and earning?
  8. Courses available to study for 12th Arts student? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Scholarships available to study MBA(Event Management) in National Academy of Event Management and Development?
  10. Procedure to study MBA in event management
  11. Procedure to pursue diploma in event management
  12. Can I do both BMS and 1 year Event Management courses simultaneously?
  13. Admission procedure to study MBA(Event Management) in National Academy of Event Management and Development?
  14. B.Com plus part time diploma in Event Management and Chartered Accountant can be done together or not?
  15. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Event Management Management if completed M.Sc in Mathematics?
  16. Which subject I can choose after 10th to have a future career in Event management?
  17. How to join MBA in Event Management after passing final year BBA? Which campus is better between Ahmedabad and Jaipur?
  18. Is diploma in Event management a good course or should I opt for any other course?
25th June 2018, 02:15 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MA in PR and Event Management being a BBA(H) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am a student of BBA(H). I want to do MA in the field of PR and Event Management from Amity School of Communication. I would like to know that can I do this MA course? Waiting for your response!

Yes, you can study MA in PR and Event Management being a BBA (H) student. You have to appear for an entrance examination for the admission to study an MA in PR and Event Management course in some colleges. Duration of the course is two years. You can apply for the admission online to study an MA in PR and Event Management. The MA in PR and Event Management course is available at some colleges in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?