10th March 2018, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study MBA in Event Management Management if completed M.Sc in Mathematics?

Hello, I have completed M.Sc in Mathematics. Now I want to do MBA because I want to get high profile job. So, kindly refer me some good specialization for me. Is Event Management give me benefit if do in MBA?

21st April 2018, 05:31 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study MBA in Event Management Management if completed M.Sc in Mathematics?

If you really want to opt for MBA course after the completion of M.Sc course, then you can very much opt for the MBA course. Since, you have completed M.Sc course in Mathematics, you can also opt for Ph.D course in the relevant field which will be more beneficial for you as it can enhance your knowledge in your own stream.
However, you can also opt for MBA course, it is also not a bad decision.
You can opt MBA course on the basis of your Bachelors degree course.
23rd April 2018, 02:29 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study MBA in Event Management Management if completed M.Sc in Mathematics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I have completed M.Sc in Mathematics. Now I want to do MBA because I want to get high profile job. So, kindly refer me some good specialization for me. Is Event Management give me benefit if do in MBA?

Sorry, it is not beneficial or advisable to study MBA in Event Management after completion of MSc Mathematics. Mathematics is one of the highly demanding subject and candidates can find jobs in various organizations after completion of MSc Mathematics course. Therefore, candidates after completion of MSc Mathematics can apply for jobs or can apply for NET to become a lecturer. Candidates can take private tuitions also for the school or college students. They can also apply for jobs in various nationalized banks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?