25th July 2016, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MBA after completion of B.A. without studying English in final year?

My question is, as I am a studying in B.A. final year and my subjects are Political Science, History and English in first and second years. I will not study English in my final year. I want to join MBA course after my B.A. So, please tell me can I join MBA course?
With Regards-
Deepak Gupta

25th July 2016, 11:50 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MBA after completion of B.A. without studying English in final year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My question is, as I am a studying in B.A. final year and my subjects are Political Science, History and English in first and second years. I will not study English in my final year. I want to join MBA course after my B.A. So, please tell me can I join MBA course?
With Regards-
Deepak Gupta
Yes, you are eligible for MBA course. But you should qualify in below given entrance exam.

CAT
MAT
XAT
CMAT
SNAP

Those candidates who have completed graduation from a recognized university are eligible for MBA entrance exam. Your graduation marks must be above 50% from recognized university. Final year candidate are eligible for MBA entrance exam.
26th July 2016, 05:15 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MBA after completion of B.A. without studying English in final year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
With Regards-
Deepak Gupta

Yes, you can study MBA after completion of B.A without studying English in final year. The students who have completed Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university can apply for MBA. The course can be studied in regular and distance modes. The students have to sit for an entrance examination to qualify for the admission like CAT, MAT, TANCET, XAT etc. If you clear the entrance then you are eligible for the admission, so do not bother about the subjects in graduation.
15th September 2017, 02:53 AM
kunalroy89

Subject combination doesn't matters for MBA eligibility. One needs to be a graduate from UGC recognised University in ANY discipline with certain minimum marks, which varies for every management entrance exam or college.

As you might know there are several engineering graduates, Science graduates etc who completes MBA from IIMs or elsewhere, they also do not have English as their subject in 7semester. Only 1st semester they have English.Yet they complete MBA from the best institutes. You should prepare well for English for entrance exam like CAT,MAT,XAT etc. Subject combination doesn't matters.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?