11th April 2015, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Which open university provides the facility to join post graduation based on our age?

Which open university provides the facility to join post graduation based on our age? Can someone provide me all the open universities names and contact details for the same? It would be really helpful for me as I am not sure about the information which I need for the same.

Related Questions:
  1. Any university providing the facility to do post graduation while working in IAF?
  2. Information regarding fee structure and registration procedure to join CWA course after completion of Post Graduation in M.Com course? What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam for this?
  3. How to do LLB? What is the procedure, syllabus?
  4. I’m willing to pursue B.Com and Chartered Accountancy together. Share such colleges, if any.
  5. How to do MSc mathematics after doing BCA?
  6. Can I do B.Ed after completing BSc with 48%? Names of the colleges/institute?
  7. Netaji Subhas Open University Post-Graduation in Bengali (Paper 1) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Can I pursue distance PG in Sociology?
  9. Netaji Subhas Open University, Post Graduate Commerce (Paper 14) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. How to get admission in graduation with Sanskrit as major subject? Is there any open university in India which provides this facility?
  11. How to proceed for distance education in PG in History?
  12. What can I do after BSc IT?
  13. Can I join open university at the age of 40?
  14. Post-Graduation in Bengali (Paper 2) from Netaji Subhas Open University Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. What to choose after finishing BSc Maths between B.Ed or MSc? What are the job opportunities?
  16. Universities for correspondence B.Ed after B.Com through distance learning?
  17. Names of the institutes which are NCTE recognized?
  18. UGC exams eligibility based on Age Limit and Minimum Percentage Marks in Post Graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
14th April 2015, 07:57 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Which open university provides the facility to join post graduation based on our age?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which open university provides the facility to join post graduation based on our age? Can someone provide me all the open universities names and contact details for the same? It would be really helpful for me as I am not sure about the information which I need for the same.

There are many open university that help you in providing the post graduation based on your age. Here are the list if some open university that offers you the following facility :

1. KSOU (Karnatka State open university)
2. Kuvempu university, Chennai
3. IGNOU (Indra Gandhi National open university)

These are the list of best open university in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?