7th August 2018, 03:49 AM
Unregistered

Can I become a Professor with MPhil(English Literature) Degree of Calcutta University?

Hello friends, I would like to know that if I do MPhil(English Literature) from Calcutta University then I have any chance to become a Professor or not? Please let me know that can I become a professor or not? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MPhil(English Literature) in Calcutta University?
  2. Is it beneficial to study MPhil(English Literature) in Calcutta University?
  3. Date of forms for M.Sc for Calcutta university? How to get admission in Calcutta University for Applied Psychology? Will there be any Diploma or Degree course in Psychology?
  4. How can a Bangladeshi student get an scholarship for studying in Calcutta University?
  5. What should I do after M.Com to be Professor or Lecturer? Eligibility criteria and future prospect?
  6. Can I do BA and MA in french literature after completing HS(10+2) from west bengal council of HS Education in and CFE & CFL from Alliance Francaise de Calcutta?
  7. Requirements to get MPhil(English Literature) admission in Calcutta University?
  8. Best university for M.Phil English Literature?
  9. Career options if I am good at english? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Course structure of MPhil(English Literature) in Calcutta University? -- [New]
  11. Entrance exam to do PhD in English Literature in University of Nottingham with scholarship?
  12. Who is the top most professor in English Literature in LN Mithila University Darbhanga?
  13. How to get admission in regular master degree in Geography? I am a graduate student of Calcutta University
  14. What type of jobs are available for a candidate through M.Phil(Sociology) course?
  15. How may I join PhD program in English literature from JNU or other recognized university? I have done BA from Assam University and Masters from Nepal
  16. Can I do graduation twice from two different university with the gap of 6 years between them?
  17. Age limit for posts of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor?
  18. Is PhD Degree necessary to become an Assistant Professor?
17th August 2018, 06:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Professor with MPhil(English Literature) Degree of Calcutta University?

For getting job of a Professor in any government university or any private university, you need to have excellent academics with scores like NET/SET/GATE/JRF.

For lecturer level jobs, most of the reputed universities prefer candidates with NET/SET score. Only having a MPhil degree is not enough.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?