24th February 2015, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

What should I take for post graduation after completion of B.Com?

I passed my B.Com. Now i want to continue my studies. What should i take? Which post graduation course will be better for my future? Can someone provide me detailed answer on this? Currently I am unsure of what needs to be done. I am just looking forward to get a clear picture of what needs to be done. Thanks.

26th February 2015, 09:42 AM
smithapriya

Default Re: What should I take for post graduation after completion of B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I passed my B.Com. Now i want to continue my studies. What should i take? Which post graduation course will be better for my future? Can someone provide me detailed answer on this? Currently I am unsure of what needs to be done. I am just looking forward to get a clear picture of what needs to be done. Thanks.
There are so many courses available after completing B. Com. You an select any one of the course based Interest and future aspiration. Normally, B. Com Graduates having good career scope. After completing B. Com You can operate for M. Com, MBA (Retail, Finance, Banking, IT etc. Apart from this, you can also pursue CA (Chartered Accountant) or else ICWA. Before, selecting the course, you should think twice, which course suits and future aspiration and then select the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?