21st March 2017, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

How to pursue distance mode B.Ed in Maharashtra, having 20 years of teaching experience?

I have passed BA and I am a teacher for last 20 years. I want to do B.Ed in distance mode. I am living in Maharashtra

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to pursue PhD in Geography through distance mode?
  2. List of the colleges offering B. Ed through correspondence in Visakhapatnam?
  3. B.E. graduate can pursue B.Ed through correspondence mode?
  4. Am I eligible for B.Ed. after securing 49.97% in B.Sc. and 62% in M.Sc.?
  5. Which are the distance education universities which offer B.Ed programme without demanding Teaching Experience?
  6. How to apply for B.Ed course after graduation from NCWEB Delhi University?
  7. How may I join B.Ed degree course in Hyderabad after completing graduation with 45% marks?
  8. How to do B.Ed with English after completing M.Com?
  9. Can I pursue B.Ed course through Distance Education without Teaching experience? Which Universities provide B.Ed from distance Education?
  10. Universities providing distance education in B.Ed without experience in teaching? Is it possible to do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I do B.Ed via correspondence mode in Maharashtra?
  12. How to pursue M.Phil in English?
  13. Possibility to pursue MBA in distance mode for Diploma holder with 10 years work experience?
  14. How to get admission in B.Ed under NCTE without 50% as an inservice teacher?
  15. Can I do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? Universities that provide distance education for B.Ed without experience in Teaching?
  16. How to do 1 year B.Ed course in Distance Learning after completion of MBA in Finance and with 3 years of work Experience?
  17. Even after having years of Teaching experience it it mandatory have M.Ed degree for teaching in B.Ed college?
  18. Which is the best demanded PG course for a B.Com graduate with two years Experience in CA Articleship? Can i do MBA via distance learning?
22nd March 2017, 07:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to pursue distance mode B.Ed in Maharashtra, having 20 years of teaching experience?

You can apply for B.Ed admission at any recognized open university like IGNOU. You have 20 years of teaching experience, which is enough to make you eligible for admission.

For distance mode B.Ed only experience counts and there is no entrance exam for admission. Hence, apply for admission, when there is a notification.
22nd March 2017, 11:35 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to pursue distance mode B.Ed in Maharashtra, having 20 years of teaching experience?

Definitely you can apply for the B.Ed course after the completion of BA course with 20 years of experience in teaching. You must have to apply in some recognised Open Univerisities like KSOU, IGNOU, NSOU etc to get admission under B.Ed course through distance mode.
Since you have completed your Graduation, you are eligible to apply for B.Ed course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?