29th October 2016, 08:36 PM
najma hanif

Can I apply for SSC JE Civil Engineering exam after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?

Hello Sir, I have completed Diploma in Civil Engineering after completing my 12th standard, I had joined with lateral entry. Currently I am working as a Structural Cad Engineer in Chennai. I want to know, can I apply for SSC JE Civil Engineering exam?

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering? -- [New]
  2. Best course after completing Civil Engineering Diploma?
  3. What are the career opportunities available after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering? How can I apply for the course?
  4. What is the procedure followed to apply for B.Sc Mining engineering after completion of diploma in civil?
  5. What is better Diploma after 10th or degree after 12th?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for a Government job in the Civil Sector at Uttar Pradesh after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering from KSOU?
  7. Colleges for distance B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Civil Engineering? Procedure to apply for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Date of sale of Diploma Engineering forms? Procedure to apply for it?
  9. How to do correspondence B.Tech in Civil Engineering after completing diploma in Civil Engineering
  10. Possibility to study B.Arch for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  11. Can I appear for SSC entrance exam after completing diploma in civil engineering from CMJ university?
  12. How can I pursue B.Tech in Civil Engineering from Open University after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  13. How to do SSC diploma in civil engineering after passing 10th board exam? What is the fee structure?
  14. Can I pursue graduation with correspondence after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  15. Can I apply for Indian Navy after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  16. Subjects included in Diploma in Civil Engineering? Courses to study after completing Civil Engineering Diploma course?
  17. Which books should I refer for diploma trainee civil exam?
  18. List of colleges offering correspondence Civil Engineering Diploma course for a Civil Draughtsman?
30th October 2016, 02:41 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for SSC JE Civil Engineering exam after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?

Yes, you are eligible for SSC JE Civil Engineering exam after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering. First of all you have to visit the official website of the SSC. There you have to click for new registration. After completion of your registration, you have to apply for the JE Civil Engineering exam. You must remember to complete your payment after completion of application form. No form will be accepted without payment.
If you belongs to reserved category then you have zero application fee.
To visit official website of ssc, simply click on below given link :
http://ssc.nic.in/
30th October 2016, 05:45 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for SSC JE Civil Engineering exam after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?

SSC stands for Staff Selection Commission and as the name suggests it is a commission that conducts different SSC examination like SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, etc. for recruitment of personnel in various government sectors.

--> Now to be eligible for SSC JE examination you must satisfy the conditions given below :-

* You must have the nationality of India.

* You must have completed your diploma in engineering degree course in anyone of Electrical or Civil or Mechanical stream from a recognized university.

* Your age must lie within 18 years to 27 years. For few departments the maximum age limit is 30 years and 32 years. Also age relaxation is applicable in each case for reserved category candidates.

So being a Diploma in Civil engineering degree holder you are eligible for appearing in SSC JE examination for your recruitment in department of post, MES and Central. Also the maximum age limit for recruitment in each departments as 27 years, 30 years and 32 years respectively.

For further details regarding the SSC examination you can log on to the link www.ssc.nic.in.
30th October 2016, 06:14 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

Yes you can apply for the SSC JE Civil Engineering exam with a qualification of diploma course.
Eligibility Condition for SSC JE exam:

Candidate must be a citizen of India or a citizen of Nepal or a citizen of Bhutan.

Age Limit:
18 to 27 years for General category
18 to 30 for OBC category
18 to 32 for SC category
18 to 33 for Ex-serviceman (OBC)
18 to 35 for Ex-serviceman (SC/ST)
18 to 37 for Physically Handicap
9th August 2022, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Is job experience required to ssc je civil.
I have completed diploma in civil engineering 2022. Last sem (6th) results hasn't come yet. Results may be declared till 10th August, I'm i eligible for ssc je2022.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?