20th July 2016, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Career options for a candidate who has completed B.Sc(Zoology) with 1st Division?

Hello Sir,
My daughter has done her Graduation which is B.Sc in Zoology with first division. Now she want to do M.Sc in Neurology but could not get admission. I want to know what are the other career options does she have? Please help me to know.

22nd July 2016, 07:21 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career options for a candidate who has completed B.Sc(Zoology) with 1st Division?

Course Opportunities available after B.Sc in Zoology:

There are many courses available to pursue after completion of B.Sc in Zoology. The very best course to pursue after B.Sc in Zoology is "Master of Science in Zoology" course. Besides this there are other courses too.

They are,

>> M.Sc in Applied Zoology
>> M.Sc in Zoology (Hons)
>> M.Phil in Zoology
>> M.Phil in Life Science
>> M.Sc and M.Phil in Zoology

Although there are several course, the best course is M.Sc in Zoology and after that the other course is M.Sc in Applied Zoology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?