1st April 2014, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Chances of doing Masters in US and Europe?

iam dhiresh i am doing my final year mechanical engineering in nit warangal, du to some personal problems i have low cgpa,around 5.6 cgpa i badly want to do masters , so wat are my chances of doing masters in US and europe...?

4th May 2014, 07:49 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Chances of doing Masters in US and Europe?

Hello, you have a great idea that you are taking your higher education In Abroad like United States and Europe. The Education pattern of United States and Europe is far better than our countries. But our countries have not bad education pattern.

As per your problem you have secured total CGPA is 5.6 and also in Mechanical Branch that is very poor mark in mechanical branch. I think you have the common Understanding problem which always happens in some students of core branches. If you go abroad then there also you face the same problem because the education pattern and the study style the lectures are so strong. If you apply in our country you get the college for your mechanical branch but may not get good University or Good Institution which is very important for a student.

First you think that what you will do if you think that you can understand the study pattern of the college of United States and Europe then fine take admission in a good college or if you go for the colleges of our country then you have to study hard in that college where you take admission. Do not make any changes in your branch.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?