26th August 2011, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

How much salary is given to a B.Com Holder who scores less than 75%?

how much salary can be given to a bcom holder ,who has scored 75percnt in it......

27th August 2011, 08:29 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much salary is given to a B.Com Holder who scores less than 75%?

Your salary will be dependent on the job that you apply for. Also it will vary from place to place. Additional allowance is given to those who are working in metros as the cost of living is higher there. For bank PO post you will draw a minimum salary of Rs 15000. In private banks the salary will be higher. It will be less than Rs10000 if you working under a CA. It is important that you additional qualification like a MBA, CA, CS.
9th October 2011, 05:29 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How much salary is given to a B.Com Holder who scores less than 75%?

There are a number of courses where the chances of getting a high remuneration as well as a very good position in the organization are very positive and bright. As you have not mentioned your stream , for your convenience i am listing some of the most high profile careers as follows:
1)MCA(Masters of Computer Application)-
This course is mostly opted by those people who want a high profile career. If you completed your course from a good institution and thus you have earned a lot of practical knowledge, chances of getting a geart job are very high.

2)B.com(honors)-
If you completed your course from a very good institution and have earned a lot of practical knowledge, the chances of getting a very good job are very high.

3)MBA(Masters of Business A aministration) -
The same condition applies to this course also. If you completed your MBA from a very good institution for example IIM , etc and have practiced all that knowledge in practical applications, then chances of getting a high paid career career are very high.

4)Other courses for example B.tech, M.tech, etc if done from good institutions, can provide a very good salary to a candidate.
22nd November 2011, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

how to write bank exam where to write and when to write
22nd November 2011, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

when was the bank exam conducted at which time and date
28th December 2011, 07:10 AM
Unregistered

i am b.com general so how much salary with which job geting to b.com degree
8th March 2013, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

I am bcom general, how much i getting a salary after geting bcom degreee.... and what are the important computer courses for bcom students except tally.
20th August 2013, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

i have completed b.com computer, i have a good computer skill, and i no the tally ERP9

How much salary can i expect

Please reply soon
1st May 2015, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

I have a b.com degree and i have computer coarce certificate also but i want a good salary job it can imposible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?