19th June 2012, 01:44 PM
er.samit

How to study in masters of mechanical engineering?

sir,which will come non gate form in gujarat.so plz tell me.and send details on my e-mail in...when will come non gate form....i am instersted to study in master of mechanical engineering.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best course for masters in Germany?
  2. How to study in masters of mechanical engineering?
  3. Is it possible to do masters in Mechanical after scoring 5.75 CGPA in B.Tech? Scope of doing masters from US and Europe? -- [New]
  4. Can I do masters in chemical engineering after bachelors in mechanical engineering from Canada?
  5. Which country is better for masters in mechanical engineering?
  6. Best universities for Masters in Automobile in Germany and Canada after B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)?
  7. Can I specialize in Aerospace Engineering in Masters after UG in Mechanical Engineering? Prospects and the salary structure? Is it a good idea to pursue MBA after this?
  8. In which exam do I need to appear for doing masters in Germany after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  9. What should we study after +2 to study genetic engineering in future ? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to study Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany having done B.Tech in Mechanical? Which will be more beneficial for me between GRE score and Work Experience?
  11. Which country is better for masters in mechanical engineering?
  12. Best universities for masters in Mechanical Design in Germany?
  13. Best universities in Canada and Germany to do Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  14. How to do masters in Automobile in Germany? I have finished engineering in mechanical
  15. Can i do Master's in Automobile field after Graduation in CSE?
  16. Which are the best universities which offer masters in Automobile?
  17. How to do masters while pursuing B.E Mechanical Engineering?
  18. How to do masters in mechanical engineering? Which country is better for the same?
3rd March 2013, 06:10 PM
shilpanaidu 123
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to study in masters of mechanical engineering?

Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering
Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering

Villanova's Mechanical Engineering Department offers a graduate program of study leading to the degree of Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering. Our program is modern, relevant, and well-rounded; it meets the needs of the full-time student as well as the working professional, with foundations in basic theory coupled with contemporary engineering topics.

Requirements for Acceptance into the Program

The ability to undertake graduate studies must be demonstrated by the applicant's undergraduate record and letters of recommendation.
Applicants should ideally hold an accredited bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering or its equivalent and the undergraduate course of study should have included, in addition to the usual two years of basic science and mathematics, at least one year of course work from the remaining two years in the area of solid mechanics, thermal sciences, fluid mechanics, materials science and/or design.
Applicants not possessing an undergraduate degree in mechanical engineering may be required to take additional undergraduate courses prior to admission.

Requirements for the MS in Mechanical Engineering Degree

A minimum of 30 semester credit hours (total of 10 courses)
All degree candidates are required to take M.E. 7000.
Students must maintain at least a "B" average.
A maximum of six credits may be taken outside the department with the approval of the graduate committee chair.
A maximum of six credits may be transferred from other institutions with the approval of the graduate committee chair. A grade of "B" or better is necessary for transfer of these credits.

Application Information

Application Forms for graduate admission are available online.
Scores on the General Test of the Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) are required for international applicants and graduates of institutions not accredited by ABET.
International applicants must give evidence of adequate proficiency in the English language by achieving a score of at least 600 (equivalent to 250 in computer-based score) on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?