27th August 2015, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

How can i join in Polytechnic College as Lecturer being a female with BE in IT?

Related Questions:
  1. How can i join in Polytechnic College as Lecturer being a female with BE in IT? -- [New]
  2. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  3. What is the eligibility to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  4. What should I do to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  5. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  6. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  7. How to join as a lecturer in Polytechnic/Engineering College after completing MSc B.Ed in Maths?
  8. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I become a Lecturer in any Polytechnic College being a Civil Engineering Diploma student?
  10. MCA post graduate is eligible to work as Lecturer in Polytechnic college?
  11. How to do M.Tech in computer science in correspondence? I am working as a part time lecturer in Polytechnic College
  12. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  13. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  14. Previous years papers of NET(Chemistry)?
  15. Am I eligible for B.Lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  16. What is the procedure to follow for getting a lecturer job in goverment polytechnic college?
  17. Am I eligible for lecturer in computer science in private college of Poytechnic?
  18. How to do lecturer job in government polytechnic college or private college after completing B.E ECE
27th August 2015, 10:56 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i join in Polytechnic College as Lecturer being a female with BE in IT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You can join in polytechnic college as lecturer through PSC.

Eligibility criteria for Lecturer post in Diploma college:-

Those candidates who have completed B.Tech degree from a recognized university are eligible for lecturer post in diploma college.

Your age should be above 18 years old.

Lecturer post in Diploma college is conducted by PSC.
31st August 2015, 06:36 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can i join in Polytechnic College as Lecturer being a female with BE in IT?

You need to appear for the PSC Examination.
You need to crack the Public Service Commission Examination to be eligible for a Lecturer Post in a Government Diploma College.
As you are a holder of a B.Tech Degree you are eligible to appear for the Examination and you need to crack the PSC Examination to be eligible for the post of Lecturer in Diploma Colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?