5th May 2016, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Colleges which provide part time M.Tech with a job as a lecturer in the same college for B.Tech or Polytechnic students?

Hello Sir,

I have completed B.Tech in computer science engineering with aggregate 72%. Can you tell me name of colleges that provide part time facility for m.Tech course with Lecturing. Please send reply to me as soon as possible. Hope I will get it.

Regards,
Aleena.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  2. Colleges which provide part time M.Tech with a job as a lecturer in the same college for B.Tech or Polytechnic students? -- [New]
  3. How to do M.Tech in computer science in correspondence? I am working as a part time lecturer in Polytechnic College
  4. Future of M.Tech Jobs in IT industry
  5. What is the procedure followed to get a lecturer job in private polytechnic colleges?
  6. What is the eligibility to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  7. Am I eligible to teach B.Tech, M.Tech students?
  8. List colleges offering part time Diploma courses in Chennai?
  9. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  11. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  12. Need details about part time DME course in any polytechnic college?
  13. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  14. How to do B.Tech and M.Tech in UK with part time job?
  15. How to do lecturer job in government polytechnic college or private college after completing B.E ECE
  16. How to get a government job as lecturer in polytechnic college in Tamilnadu
  17. Which are the colleges in Delhi and Haryana where I can do part time M.Tech in Computer Science?
  18. Previous years papers of NET(Chemistry)?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?