4th March 2015, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

TCS and L&T Infotech, which is better to join for B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student?

Hello,
I am B.Tech 4th year student ECE.
I want to know which is the better
company between TCS and L&T Infotech
according to opportunities and exposure for a fresher?

5th March 2015, 02:36 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: TCS and L&T Infotech, which is better to join for B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am B.Tech 4th year student ECE.
I want to know which is the better
company between TCS and L&T Infotech
according to opportunities and exposure for a fresher?
TCS and L&T Infotech are both IT Companies whose main projects are the outsourced projects that they obtain from various countries around the world but the bulk of the projects are from the United States of America.
For a B.Tech Freshers Student both these companies are very good as these companies provide a very good training to all the B.Tech freshers student that they have recruited.
For a fresher who is joining an IT Company the training that the company provides is the most important part.
During this training all the necessary tips are taught to the employees so that they can be directly introduced into field works and can be made a member of a team supervising a particular project.
For a B.Tech freshers student the ideal company to join would be a company which has the maximum number of projects.
The more number of projects a candidate works on the greater will be his job experience and the greater will be his chances of changing companies and in turn getting a promotion both in terms of salary and post.
The more the number of projects the greater is the diversity of the experience and this is another thing which is vital in the IT Industry.

Among TCS and L&T Infotech the company which has a better future and has more number of projects in hand is TCS.
TCS is the leader of the IT Industry in India.
The way in which TCS helps all its freshers recruited is next to no other company in the IT Industry.
Joining TCS also provides a bit of a job guarantee that no other company can provide.
TCS also has a better training program for all the freshers candidates and the job satisfaction of employees is better than that of CTS also has a better training program for all the freshers candidates and the job satisfaction of employees is better than that of L&T Infotech.
If things go according to plan then TCS will be the company with the maximum number of employees in a few years time.
So it will be best for join to join TCS over L&T Infotech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?