19th December 2013, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

How to study polytechnic (correspondence course) after ITI Elecrician and working in Private sector?

I have complted ITI Electrician. iam a employee of private sector.i have interested to study polytechnic correspondance course. kindly guide me.

thank you,
Sujyot

Related Questions:
  1. How to study polytechnic (correspondence course) after ITI Draughtsman Mechanical and working in Private sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to study polytechnic (correspondence course) after ITI Draughtsman Mechanical and working in Private sector?
  3. How can i apply for DME course through correspondence? I've completed B.A, ITI(welder) and Level 2 course (MT,PT,RT,UT)
  4. Which institutes are providing correspondence diploma course? I have done ITI
  5. What is the diploma entrance process in architecture branch after ITI in draughtman civil?
  6. How to shift to government sector while working in private sector?
  7. Which is more preferable, a private or a government sector? I'm working for more than 2 years in private with salary $12000 and now i've government job with salary $400
  8. Can i do part time polytechnic diploma course without attending classes?
  9. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance education?
  10. How to do a job in private firm? I have passed 10th standard and ITI draftsman Civil course
  11. Universities in Kerala offering B.Ed through correspondence(Government Approved B.Ed correspondence course)? Which are the study centres in Kerala?
  12. How to apply for diploma course(DME) in correspondence?
  13. Which are the correspondence polytechnic colleges approved by AICTE?
  14. After ITI diploma can I do diploma through correspondence? -- [New]
  15. After ITI diploma can I do diploma through correspondence?
  16. Should I switch over to private sector(TCS) while working in Public Sector companies?
  17. What should I do after completing ITI in automobile sector?
  18. Can I do LLB from any correspondence or open university while working in government sector?
7th March 2014, 10:07 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to study polytechnic (correspondence course) after ITI Elecrician and working in Private sector?

To do diploma generally the 10th class qualification is just needed.I think as being an employee you would like to go for the corresponding diploma courses.So you may study these diploma correspondence courses after your job.Generally diploma courses lasts for about 3 years duration.So the minimum qualification required is 10th class,as you have completed your ITI course you may definitely go for the diploma courses in correspondence.

You must have completed your qualification from a recognized university.If you attend for the competitive entrance examinations then you need to have valid rank card for admission.Of course there are various courses in diploma in correspondence.They are listed as follows,Diploma in industrial economics,computer office management,basic web technology,applied electronics,communication engineering,chemical process,instrumentation and control engineering,computer programming,computer application,computer hardware maintenance and network technology and more.
As you with the background of ITI and diploma you may find good jobs other than what you are doing right now.There are some universities that offer diploma correspondence courses.They are such as,Delhi college of Engineering(DCE);AE & CS Pavan Polytechnic,Kolar;Adarsha Polytechnic,Mango Jamshedpur;P.C.Roy Polytechnic,Jadavpur;Acharya Patashal Polytechnic,Bangalore;Amar Giri Polytechnic,Bangalore and more.So you may join the above college for doing your diploma course in correspondence.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?