21st March 2017, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Which course is available to enter mutual fund portfolio management?

I have completed MBA in marketing and I have one and half year experience in broking firm. But I like to work in mutual fund portfolio management. So, please tell me the best course.

Related Questions:
  1. CFA Course: Eligibility? Fee structure? Placements available? Can i pursue it along MBA?
  2. How will I get the certificate after passing NISM V Mutual Fund distributer exam
  3. Some basic detail about HDFC Mutual Fund Executive job interview?
  4. Information regarding Portfolio?
  5. Which course to select for doing post graduation after B.Com?
  6. What is meant by Financial Reporting Institution? Type of Mutual Fund Schemes?
  7. Is there any importance of doing M.Com in Business management after completion of BMS? Which course should I opt after BMS? List of specializations in M.Com?
  8. What is the meaning of Portfolio Management? What are the different kind of Portfolios?
  9. How to do IRDA and AMFI exam from distance Akola in Maharashtra? How to apply and when is the exam?
  10. Society of Actuaries Exam APM (Advanced Portfolio Management) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  11. CET B.Ed exam date of Akola maharashtra? Date of submission of forms?
  12. What can I do before or after 12th for Banking and Finance sector?
  13. List of companies to do internship after B.Tech & MBA dual degree course with procedure to apply
  14. Nalanda Open University Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management- Security Analysis and Portfolio Management Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  15. What other courses can be done with B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure for pursuing Financial Accounting from Mumbai University?
  17. Courses in finance and share sector with maximum duration of two years after B.Com?
  18. How to prepare for NET exam in Commerce? How should I answer the paper?
22nd March 2017, 07:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is available to enter mutual fund portfolio management?

For such jobs you need to have experience of working in the same field at any financial institutions or banks.

Those who have management degree from a reputed college, can get such job through campus placement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?