21st March 2017, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Which subject is suitable for B.Ed admission for me?

Sir, I am graduate in history (B.A honors) and subsidiary paper is sociology and law. I want to take admission in B.Ed which combination is suitable subject for me. Please reply as soon Sir.

22nd March 2017, 01:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject is suitable for B.Ed admission for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am graduate in history (B.A honors) and subsidiary paper is sociology and law. I want to take admission in B.Ed which combination is suitable subject for me. Please reply as soon Sir.

You can take “Teaching of History” or “Teaching of Social Sciences” in B.Ed as subjects after completion of BA Honors with History, Sociology and Law subjects. Candidates who have completed Bachelor’s Degree (like BA, B.Com, B.Sc) with at least 50% marks are eligible to apply for the B.Ed program. The admission to the course will be done through an entrance examination. The History and Social Sciences are the two options available for you to pursue in B.Ed. You can take any other suitable subject in which you have more interest. You can find the subjects in the prospectus of B.Ed.
22nd March 2017, 09:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject is suitable for B.Ed admission for me?

You can choose B.Ed subject according to your graduation. The major subject in which you have graduated is the only option to choose for B.Ed admission.

You can't opt for a subject, which you didn't studied as a major subject in your graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?