21st March 2017, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Is there any low cost institution which offers MBA education?

Hello respected Sir, my name is Jayant and I am a 4th semester BA (economics) student.
Thus, I am interested on doing MBA. So, my question is; to get admission in that field, what are the procedures I need to clear. I will be glad, if you reply about my questions and also, I will be very thankful, if you tell me some low cost institution which offers MBA education.

Related Questions:
  1. What will be the total cost for pursuing MBBS course? Which college offers MBBS course with low fee structure?
  2. Any institutes in Tamilnadu offering Direction course with low cost? Any concessions for BC students?
  3. Minimum qualification needed to take up part time teaching in MBA colleges
  4. List of colleges which offers MBA in abroad at a low fee structure?
  5. Which country is good for MS with low cost? Which course is better for me between MS and MBA after the completion of BE in ECE?
  6. List of companies for implant training for B.E EEE students? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 5.75 Lacs to study MBA and for Internship which cost Rs. 90000?
  8. What is the procedure to get admission in distance learning program in SMU?
  9. What are the short term courses in Market Research?
  10. National Institute of Bank Management offers distance education in PG Banking & Finance?
  11. What is the fee requirement of BFAX from distance course?
  12. Good courses to do for me having completed MBA Finance in Distance Learning and working in reputed institution as Secretary?
  13. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?
  14. Can I apply for an education loan along with extra money for Laptop?
  15. Is it permissible to practice Cost Accounting in Abroad along with MBA education?
  16. What are the plus points of NIOS marksheet and certificate?
  17. Colleges in Noida, Delhi offering B.Com Honors with low education cost to those who have passed 12th with 64%?
  18. Scholarship for B.Tech 1st year student whose family income is 2.5 lacs p.a.?
22nd March 2017, 11:14 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any low cost institution which offers MBA education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello respected Sir, my name is Jayant and I am a 4th semester BA (economics) student.
Thus, I am interested on doing MBA. So, my question is; to get admission in that field, what are the procedures I need to clear. I will be glad, if you reply about my questions and also, I will be very thankful, if you tell me some low cost institution which offers MBA education.

Yes, there are some institutions which offer MBA with low cost. They are

Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi - Official Website

TISS, Mumbai - Official Website

Department of Management Studies, IIT, Delhi - Official Website

JBIMS, Mumbai - Official Website

IIT, Madras - Official Website

Department of Management Studies, Pune University - Official Website

MCT Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology - Official Website
22nd March 2017, 06:56 PM
Sameerthapar123

Default Re: Is there any low cost institution which offers MBA education?

To be eligible to get an admission in an MBA college, the following things are important for you.
First, make sure that your percentage in graduation is high and no matter what you must not have an ATKT in any semester. You can get admission in an MBA institute even after an ATKT but this college will not be good or reputed. Moreover, it seriously hampers your chances of getting selected in any college.
Second, make sure that your percentage is above 75% when it comes to the actual marks that you have obtained and not on the basis of your grade point that is given to you as a final result of every semester. You have to convert all marks that you have obtained until this date and then take the percentage of that. This should be greater than 75%.
Third, make sure that in the 3 years of your bachelor's degree or how many ever years are left, you manage to get some if not a lot of certificates of achievements as possible. The more diverse fields from which you manage to obtain these certificates the better it is but mind the fact that these certificates should not be participating certificates but actually certificates of achievements.

If you are able to do the above things in the right manner then you must have no problem in getting into an MBA college.
As far as low-cost institutions are concerned, you must note that the lower the cost, the worse the college. You can probably take a job first and then do an MBA. Also, you have not mentioned your location. Do keep in mind that all government aided colleges in each and every state are the ones that offer an MBA at a low cost.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?