15th May 2015, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

List of universities which offer Distance LLM course in India?

Dear Sir,
I am a Law graduate. I want to study
LLM through Distance mode. Please tell me
about the universities in India providing
one year LLM course.
Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Distance institutes which offer LLM program?
  2. List of universities which offer LLM course in India
  3. List of universities which offer LLM course in Abroad
  4. List of all the universities offering LLM through distance education? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of universities which offer correspondence LLM program for MBA postgraduate who has 10 years of work experience?
  6. ow can I pursue LLM course not moving out of my state?
  7. Is LLM a Distance course? List of colleges, procedure to apply and duration of LLM?
  8. List of colleges which offer 1 year correspondence LLM program through CLAT? Syllabus and fee structure of 1 year LLM program?
  9. List of universities which offer M.Ed through Distance Education in India?
  10. List of the colleges providing admission to LLM 1 year as correspondence course
  11. List of AICTE affiliated Distance universities which offer Civil Engineering Diploma course in India?
  12. Whether pursuing LLM through Distance Learning is equivalent to Regular Mode?
  13. List of universities in India that offer M.Tech course in Electrical Engineering in Distance Learning?
  14. List of universities which offer B.Sc(Psychology) through Distance Education in India? Job opportunities after completing B.Sc in Psychology?
  15. Universities in India providing LLM through correspondence? Is NALSAR university providing correspondence course for LLM?Is there any university providing LLM with MBA with specialization in Law, HR through Correspondence?
  16. List of the universities in India offering correspondence in LLM?
  17. Am I eligible to study LLM through Distance Education being a M.Com postgraduate?
  18. List of the universities that offer B.ed in distance education
19th May 2015, 08:47 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities which offer Distance LLM course in India?

List of colleges/Universities offer LLM Course in India :

* Pondicheery University

* M.D University

* Kakatiya University, Warangal

* India Law Society

* Kuvempu University

* Annamali University Directorate of distance education

* National Law school of India

* Mahatma Gandhi University school of distance education

* Venkateswara University of distance education

* Dr. Law Ambedkar Law College

* Bundelkhand University

* Acharya Nagarjuna University

* Indian Law Institute

* Institute of Advanced Legal studies

* Amity University.
21st April 2017, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Tell me about Amit University where it is situated. I am LL.B . I want to do 2 years LL.M Course through distance education. Kindly guide me about admission procedure, fee , time of examination, examination centers etc.
25th July 2018, 02:14 AM
Unregistered

Please I need a list of Universities proving LLM course in correspondence or distance study in North East India
Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?