9th August 2018, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study Master of Prosthetics and Orthotics in All India Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Mumbai?

Hello, I want to know about the criteria for admission in All India Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Mumbai for Master of Prosthetics and Orthotics. Please let me know about the admission criteria.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission criteria to study Master of Prosthetics and Orthotics in All India Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Mumbai? -- [New]
  2. Job opportunities for Master of Prosthetics and Orthotics candidate of All India Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Mumbai?
  3. Entrance exam available to study Master of Prosthetics and Orthotics in All India Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Mumbai?
  4. Course duration and fee structure of Master of Prosthetics and Orthotics in All India Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Mumbai?
  5. Private and Government colleges which offer B.Sc(Allied Health Sciences) in Chennai?
  6. List of companies offering an Internship to BTech Biomedical Engineering 5th semester student in Chennai?
  7. What should I do to get a job after doing 12th with non medical
  8. What should I do after passing 12th in graduation level?
  9. Master or diploma degree in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation?
  10. Which college is the best to pursue a career in Bachelor of Prosthetics and Orthotics?
  11. How to do masters in Orthopaedics after completing bachelors degree in Prosthetics and Orthotics
  12. Am I eligible to apply for MD in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation after doing UG in Occupational Therapy?
  13. Will there be a CET or Centralised Counseling for doing Secondary DNB July session?
  14. How to do internship in AIIMS while in final year of Physiotherapy? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Educational qualification required to apply in NIOH, Kolkata P&O Instructor recruitment? Job description of P&O Instructor?
  16. Scope of doing MD in Psychiatry in 2016?
  17. Short diploma courses or training in Pain Medicine or Rheumatology?
  18. How to apply for correspondence courses after 2nd PUC science?
15th October 2018, 09:29 PM
isha1203

Smile Re: Admission criteria to study Master of Prosthetics and Orthotics in All India Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Mumbai?

The eligibility to study MPO in this college is that the candidate must have completed BPO from a recognized university, as well as done a six month internship program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?