9th August 2018, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study Master of Prosthetics and Orthotics in All India Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Mumbai?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study Master of Prosthetics and Orthotics in All India Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Mumbai. Can I know about the procedure for studying this MPO in this Rehab college? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities for Master of Prosthetics and Orthotics candidate of All India Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Mumbai?
  2. Entrance exam available to study Master of Prosthetics and Orthotics in All India Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Mumbai?
  3. Course duration and fee structure of Master of Prosthetics and Orthotics in All India Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Mumbai?
  4. Admission criteria to study Master of Prosthetics and Orthotics in All India Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Mumbai? -- [New]
  5. Private and Government colleges which offer B.Sc(Allied Health Sciences) in Chennai?
  6. List of companies offering an Internship to BTech Biomedical Engineering 5th semester student in Chennai?
  7. What should I do to get a job after doing 12th with non medical
  8. What should I choose after passing 12th with 56%
  9. What should I do after passing 12th in graduation level?
  10. Master or diploma degree in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation?
  11. Which college is the best to pursue a career in Bachelor of Prosthetics and Orthotics?
  12. How to do masters in Orthopaedics after completing bachelors degree in Prosthetics and Orthotics
  13. Am I eligible to apply for MD in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation after doing UG in Occupational Therapy?
  14. Details about BPT 6 month internship course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Educational qualification required to apply in NIOH, Kolkata P&O Instructor recruitment? Job description of P&O Instructor?
  16. Short diploma courses or training in Pain Medicine or Rheumatology?
  17. What is the procedure to apply for post graduation in physical medicine rehabilitation?
  18. Scope of doing MD in Psychiatry in 2016?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?