9th August 2018, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities for Master of Prosthetics and Orthotics candidate of All India Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Mumbai?

Hi all, I am going to apply for Master of Prosthetics and Orthotics course in All India Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Mumbai. I would like to know that if I do Master of Prosthetics and Orthotics from this college then what are the job opportunities available for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study Master of Prosthetics and Orthotics in All India Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Mumbai?
  2. Course duration and fee structure of Master of Prosthetics and Orthotics in All India Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Mumbai?
  3. Entrance exam available to study Master of Prosthetics and Orthotics in All India Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Mumbai?
  4. Admission criteria to study Master of Prosthetics and Orthotics in All India Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Mumbai? -- [New]
  5. Private and Government colleges which offer B.Sc(Allied Health Sciences) in Chennai?
  6. List of companies offering an Internship to BTech Biomedical Engineering 5th semester student in Chennai?
  7. Which course should I choose after completing 12th? I am a science student
  8. Master or diploma degree in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation?
  9. Which college is the best to pursue a career in Bachelor of Prosthetics and Orthotics?
  10. How to do masters in Orthopaedics after completing bachelors degree in Prosthetics and Orthotics
  11. Scope of doing MD in Psychiatry in 2016?
  12. Will there be a CET or Centralised Counseling for doing Secondary DNB July session?
  13. How to do internship in AIIMS while in final year of Physiotherapy? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to apply for MD in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation after doing UG in Occupational Therapy?
  15. Am I eligible for PG Diploma in Physiotherapy after Diploma in Physiotherapy?
  16. Does guru gobind singh IP university offer M.COM course?
  17. Short diploma courses or training in Pain Medicine or Rheumatology?
  18. Eligibility for doing Ph.D in Rehabilitation & Resettlement?
9th August 2018, 11:57 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities for Master of Prosthetics and Orthotics candidate of All India Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Mumbai?

Job opportunities for Master of Prosthetics and Orthotics candidate of All India Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Mumbai are given below.

BEST JOBS TYPE

=> Dental Lab Technician

=> MDS Doctor

=> Demonstrator (Orthotics)

=> Marketing Executive

=> Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon

BEST EMPLOYMENT AREA

=> Universities

=> Biopeople India

=> Tata Memorial Centre (TMC)

=> Bionic Prosthetics & Orthotics India Pvt. Ltd.

=> CURE Dental Hospital
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?