9th August 2018, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study Master of Prosthetics and Orthotics in All India Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Mumbai?

Hi, I want to know that which entrance exam I have to give to secure the admission in All India Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Mumbai for Master of Prosthetics and Orthotics course? Please tell me about the entrance exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study Master of Prosthetics and Orthotics in All India Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Mumbai?
  2. Job opportunities for Master of Prosthetics and Orthotics candidate of All India Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Mumbai?
  3. Course duration and fee structure of Master of Prosthetics and Orthotics in All India Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Mumbai?
  4. Admission criteria to study Master of Prosthetics and Orthotics in All India Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Mumbai? -- [New]
  5. Private and Government colleges which offer B.Sc(Allied Health Sciences) in Chennai?
  6. List of companies offering an Internship to BTech Biomedical Engineering 5th semester student in Chennai?
  7. What should I do to get a job after doing 12th with non medical
  8. Master or diploma degree in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation?
  9. Which college is the best to pursue a career in Bachelor of Prosthetics and Orthotics?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for MD in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation after doing UG in Occupational Therapy?
  11. How to do masters in Orthopaedics after completing bachelors degree in Prosthetics and Orthotics
  12. How to do internship in AIIMS while in final year of Physiotherapy? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Educational qualification required to apply in NIOH, Kolkata P&O Instructor recruitment? Job description of P&O Instructor?
  14. Does guru gobind singh IP university offer M.COM course?
  15. Short diploma courses or training in Pain Medicine or Rheumatology?
  16. Scope of doing MD in Psychiatry in 2016?
  17. How to apply for correspondence courses after 2nd PUC science?
  18. Detailed information about MPT(Rehabilitation) course

15th October 2018, 08:21 PM
isha1203

Smile Re: Entrance exam available to study Master of Prosthetics and Orthotics in All India Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Mumbai?

The university conducts its own entrance test which is known as AIIPMR.

The application process starts in the month of June.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?